Gary Cook - Reply from a Level 2 seasoncard holder

sixlashes said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Jesus, that was longer than the screenplay for Ben Hur, and far less interesting! Can anybody tell me what happened in the end as i dozed off after the 2nd paragraph?
cook goes on a boat on platt filds lake with ndj,the boat gets attacked by some swans and turns over but ndj saves cookie and cookie makes him the captain.

Any pirates involved...?

1_barry_conlon said:
sixlashes said:
cook goes on a boat on platt filds lake with ndj,the boat gets attacked by some swans and turns over but ndj saves cookie and cookie makes him the captain.

Any pirates involved...?

Knock Off Nigel?

Cleggy09 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
My season ticket is a bargain

Couldn't agree more mate. I sit with people at work who are paying more than me to watch league one and championship drivvel with clubs like sheffield wednesday that have no future.

My season ticket in my opinion has always been a bargin and continues to be one.

£420 a season to watch the players we now have and continue to improve our squad in the fashion we are doing.
I'm 21 and i'm in the South Stand. My ST is £275 and next year when i move into the grown up banding for real men i'll be paying £405 which is still a bargain considering all the money the owners have invested and continuing to invest.

OP shut up bitching, the price we pay for 5th place in the league is a fuckin bargain

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
He's right about cook though give him that.

why what business cock ups has he made because that what he is there for and not to go around handing out free tickets and a comfy pillows to fans!

IMHO this kind of rhetoric does more harm to City than anything Garry Cook's done. I for one trust our billionaire owners and their business nous & if they have faith in Cook, then so do I. Despite missing 4th this season, we're a massive improvement on where we were last season (and for the last 40 seasons if we're honest), so I for one intend to sit back & enjoy the ride. I'm really looking forward to all the gossip of who we're linked with & who we'll end up buying and the look of the team next season. I'm also looking forward to the world cup and willing England to victory & window shopping for who I'd love in our team. Bile like this from the OP is a distraction I can do without!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.