Gary Cook - Reply from a Level 2 seasoncard holder

Am a north stander, well i was, i was a bit miffed at the short time we had to digest all the info and relocate, but if we want to be the best we had to change things and when change happens someone will always be upset. If all goes to plan and we extend the ground at some time, there will be more upset people but we have owners that have given every City fan a future.

leewill31 said:
fbloke said:
What pisses me off about things like this is the OP basically claims to be the voice of all City fans and its only one fans opinion.

Whether I agree or dont is less important than the fact that others might assume this posters opinion is indeed considered the majority one.

I for one dont think it is.

And of course blaming Garry Cook for all the bad things and giving him no credit for the positives proves the motivation is a very personal one.

judging by most comments so far mate it does not look that way!

Exactly my point but the OP talks in the we/us style as if its a fait accompli.

Ahh well perhaps the majority will carry on with the thread until it gets pulled?

I think Garry Cooks alright, dont know why the OP didnt send the club a letter or email rather than put it on here. What a waste of five minutes of my life. Keep doing what your doing Gazza, hope to see you on the beer with the fans at a few more European matches again next season!

AntonDonJuan said:
My season ticket is a bargain

Couldn't agree more mate. I sit with people at work who are paying more than me to watch league one and championship drivvel with clubs like sheffield wednesday that have no future.

My season ticket in my opinion has always been a bargin and continues to be one.

£420 a season to watch the players we now have and continue to improve our squad in the fashion we are doing.

Jesus, that was longer than the screenplay for Ben Hur, and far less interesting! Can anybody tell me what happened in the end as i dozed off after the 2nd paragraph?

Tree said:
Open letter to Garry Cook,
But Mr Cook, this being Manchester and not London we tend to tell things like we see it. If you look like a duck, walk like a duck and talk like a duck.. then you're a duck. I hope this isn't lost on you as American's don't usually understand irony.
I don't really get this part and like Mr Cook, I'm not even American('s)?

To the OP, you do realize Cook is NOT an American right? If he is American, then any ex-pat is no longer British either.

1_barry_conlon said:
Jesus, that was longer than the screenplay for Ben Hur, and far less interesting! Can anybody tell me what happened in the end as i dozed off after the 2nd paragraph?

I was going to ask you

1_barry_conlon said:
cook goes on a boat on platt filds lake with ndj,the boat gets attacked by some swans and turns over but ndj saves cookie and cookie makes him the captain.

Perhaps this was a hit and run (and hide) attack by the OP?

Any rebuttals coming our way anytime soon?

Oh and by the way I like America, its quite big.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.