Gary Cook will not take any questions

alera said:
Low post count rags on causing trouble again I see.

Look this press conference is about the new manager not fucking Mark Hughes. He released a comprehensive statement which he gave ihimself - it covered all questions.

The press are there to ruin Mancinis first conference. Anyone that doesnt see that is not a proper manchester city supporter.

Oh hark at me i have posted over 2000 times on here so that makes me a proper supporter PMSL.Grow up son

he barely offered an explanation
cause if you look at that league table, wed have hit 70 points
he never said why he was sacked, its bollocks

dont get me wrong, i wasnt sure hughes was right for the job at all
but he was doing what was set for the season, and i think as fans we have the right to be pissed

well we cant expect it to still be our club anymore, cause its theirs, i wish theyd just not refer to it as a fans club

i think the point raised that the press were happy to put pressure on Hughes when he was at the club and stick the knife , but now appear to be shocked and angered that he's sacked! The statement is sufficient to answer relevant questions!

This is about mancini! as for being on for 70 points, i dont know how you can say we were on for that, with our performances!

alera said:
Low post count rags on causing trouble again I see.

Look this press conference is about the new manager not fucking Mark Hughes. He released a comprehensive statement which he gave ihimself - it covered all questions.

The press are there to ruin Mancinis first conference. Get behind your team for fukes sake the press are taking the piss out our cluba nd suppoerters and people seem to thiunk that is ok.
I hope that wasn't aimed at me as I totally agree with what you're saying.

dref619 said:
The owners can talk about pride and class all they want
but this last weekend has shown theyv got fuck all class im afraid
no wonder the fans are divided by this

we wer fucking well on for 70 points

i disagree

shadygiz said:
cook has not done himself or the club any favours with the press by not taking questions......i can understand his reasons as this is a new manager press conference, but all he has done is shift the press/media's "previous manager" attentions to mancini

Which, of course, is how it should b.

dref619 said:
The owners can talk about pride and class all they want
but this last weekend has shown theyv got fuck all class im afraid
no wonder the fans are divided by this

we wer fucking well on for 70 points

Really? Not enough games left to get 49 points from draws!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.