Gary Cook will not take any questions

dref619 said:
he barely offered an explanation
cause if you look at that league table, wed have hit 70 points
he never said why he was sacked, its bollocks

dont get me wrong, i wasnt sure hughes was right for the job at all
but he was doing what was set for the season, and i think as fans we have the right to be pissed

well we cant expect it to still be our club anymore, cause its theirs, i wish theyd just not refer to it as a fans club
you've nearly got me biting son. Red Tissue's that way ------>

alera said:
Half of the people that post on this site are rags. FACT.

This is the only explanation for the ridiculous remarks on this thread. Some people's attitudes are mystifying. Struth.

Pretty cowardly, but to be fair the statement was more than sufficient.

Getting pretty shitted at everyone asking about Hughes though.

Haha people calling me a rag is funny
just cause i disagree with the way the managers been treated
iv paid my money for the season ticket for the last 12 years so can get as much rage over any issue as i want

Said it in another thread but astonishingly it seems as though some of our fans want this to fail already :-(

I think this could of been done better!

Cook should of done a separate conference!

and mancini should of been on his own with pr women! Bitter journos like winter ( a twat) are just having ago. He's a vindictive little grub!

tommytheblue said:
i think the point raised that the press were happy to put pressure on Hughes when he was at the club and stick the knife , but now appear to be shocked and angered that he's sacked! The statement is sufficient to answer relevant questions!

This is about mancini! as for being on for 70 points, i dont know how you can say we were on for that, with our performances!

Spread firms quote on points total one win off target hardly miles behind

So Far Price
Chelsea Points 41/18 SELL 84.5 - 86 BUY
Man Utd Points 37/18 SELL 79.5 - 81 BUY
Arsenal Points 35/17 SELL 76.5 - 78 BUY
Tottenham Points 33/18 SELL 66.5 - 68 BUY
Man City Points 29/17 SELL 66.5 - 68 BUY
Liverpool Points 27/18 SELL 66.5 - 68 BUY
Aston Villa Points 35/18 SELL 65.5 - 67 BUY
Fulham Points 26/17 SELL 50.5 - 52 BUY
Everton Points 18/17 SELL 47.5 - 49 BUY
Birmingham Points 28/18 SELL 47 - 48.5 BUY
Sunderland Points 21/18 SELL 45.5 - 47 BUY
Stoke Points 21/17 SELL 43 - 44.5 BUY
Blackburn Points 19/18 SELL 41 - 42.5 BUY
Wigan Points 18/17 SELL 40.5 - 42 BUY
Bolton Points 16/16 SELL 39 - 40.5 BUY
West Ham Points 15/18 SELL 38 - 39.5 BUY
Wolves Points 19/18 SELL 36.5 - 38 BUY
Burnley Points 19/18 SELL 34.5 - 36 BUY
Portsmouth Points 14/18 SELL 34.5 - 36 BUY
Hull Points 17/18 SELL 31.5 - 33 BUY

Markets
Premier League Championship Index Premier League Relegation Index Premier League Specials 2009-2010 Premier League Golden Boot Quadruple Specials Wigan v Bolton (Match postponed, all bets void) Wigan v Bolton (Match postponed, all bets void) (Player Goal Minutes) Premier League Points 2009-2010 - Sports Spread Betting at Sporting Index.

dref619 said:
Haha people calling me a rag is funny
just cause i disagree with the way the managers been treated
iv paid my money for the season ticket for the last 12 years so can get as much rage over any issue as i want
No, because you did not listen to the statement explaining the who, where, what, how and why around it all. Instead you decide to keep chipping away at and denigrate the club you claim to support have a season ticket for.

Its not cowardly at all he gave his statement he was trying to stop the press conference degenerating into a farse, which the press have managed anyway. Not a single question about what players he wants to sign or plans for the club. Every question is about hughes and his sacking, any proper city fan can see the press are totally against us and taking the piss out of our club.

As cook said Hughes had unlimited and complete backing 2 wins in 11 games not good enough mainly draws. As he also said the press have spent the last 18 month slagging off Hughes and saying he was not up to the job and would be sacked. Its fucking bullshit.

Anyway the press have got their wish Cook is now taking questions it would seem - press are loving this the rags and cocks on here will be loving it as well I am sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.