Gary Cook will not take any questions

Dont want the man to fail at all, i hope hes an absolute success, i hope we go on and give them a kicking in the cup
I just don't like Cook and am not happy about what happened

And lo and behold, he's answering questions. I don't think he should be, The media are fucking aggressive and stupid.

Cook and Mancini have both handled this perfectly. It was obvious the press were going to try and rip him apart and he has shielded the club from it. He needs to not answer any questions from these nobs who have been writing crap about us all season. You know for a fact that the back pages would be worse than they have been if they had managed to twist his answers the way they can.

RAg press are fucking scum they have done everything to go after Mancini not one semii constructive question. Guy from sky just said to him basically "Most city fans are very upset and unhappy and dont really know who you are what do you think of this?"

Well thats fucking bullshit as there are half a dozen of us that go to games that fucking hated hughes couldnt wait to see the back of him and think Mancini is an excellent appointed. No one where I sat at the ground was happy with Hughes at the end. This is fucking bullshit.

Never mind bad mouthing Cook or khaldoon, too many on here havn't got the fucking balls to admit they backed the wrong horse when it came to Hughes!

Fucking shit manager who got the boot, deservedly fucking so!

And let the press distort, mis-quote and print anti-City bullshit to sell papers.
Face up to it....he states he will not answer questions....it`s fucking simple you morons....

I couldn't care less about class, honour and all that crap that some people are moaning on about.
Class and honour are defined by the individual, and everyone will has their own opinion.

All I care about are results on the pitch. Wardle put it best when he said 'I don't support individuals, I support City'.
As long as we're winning I'm happy. How Gary Cooke comes across I couldn't give a shit about if it brings results.

Have to admit that was poor....really!! Garry Cook should of been doing that press conference alone, there was absolutely no need for Mancini to be there and he was consequently put in a tough position...It looked to me that Cook took the pressure off himself and threw it onto Mancini and it became a shambles. I for one would of prefered to listen to Mancini after the Stoke game and not having to answer questions regarding the firing process of Hughes. That was Cooks job!! As I suspected Mancini does not have a command of the English language as do a few Prem Managers so to put him in that position answering to the debacle of the last 48 hours is beyond me!! Cook as CEO should not be hiding behind statements, if that is the case then our Chairman should be answering the inevitable tough questions this weekend provided.

Very poor conference!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.