Gary James interviewing Noel Gallagher about City

I must have been one of the few at Maine Road with a manc/southern accent back in the day lol

Thankfully my manc accent remained throughout my years in Jersey and down south, though it weakened to a more softer one than it has returned to now :-)

Worked down there with a lad from Hale who put on a nasaly north Manc accent and simian stroll thinking he needed it to impress, I used to laugh at him and call him a **** most days

A bump to remind everyone that my Noel Gallagher audio interview is still available. It was recorded a week before the CL final at his studios and you can listen here to part one (follow the links for subsequent parts):

A bump to remind everyone that my Noel Gallagher audio interview is still available. It was recorded a week before the CL final at his studios and you can listen here to part one (follow the links for subsequent parts):
Thanks Gary, really enjoyed that.

A reminder the interview is still free to listen to.

Here are the first 15 minutes:

You can access part two onwards here:

why did i think gary was an older bloke, i could of sworn i saw a pic of who i thought gary was and he was a 70ish old bloke with grey bald head and glasses , looked like murray walker , hahaha sorry gary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.