Gary Neville

The reason chuckle annoys so many people is not his commitment to his cause it is the fact that he is deliberately inflamatory, any one else remember his I hate scousers rant?
He seems to be untouchable, just like bacon face.

I don't think our players know or care enough about our club; why should you when you can just shovel another barrowload of cash into your bank account every week, win or lose? Maybe they should be given lessons about it.

The last time I met Gary Neville I wound him up a little bit, culminating in him winding his window up and putting his foot down. He might be a particularly noxious specimen on the pitch but you can bet your bottom buck that he at least knows the history of the rags and he's read up on the bastards in his own time too.

just to say...in plain and simple terms FUCK gary neville,he is a wanker..simple facts he plays for the scum so fuck him and all the rest of the united tossers...

Blue2112 said:
Wish we had a player with half his commitment to the cause and although he has limited abilities his passion every game more than makes up for it. For all his supposed lack of ability he has been a main stay throughout all of Uniteds dominance and success and he has become an integral part of what makes them successful. Whenever some of their prima donnas are found wanting its the Nevilles, Scholes and Giggs all local lads that pull up their socks and drag the bastards through it time and time again.

Yes I abused him at every opportunity like the rest of us but I wonder why that is, because he gets under our skin and rubs our noses in it. Fuck I can't wait for a Blue shirted hero to do the same thing to those bastards.

Fucking too right, cracking comment. I hate the little rat faced fucker but he's got more passion than anyone wearing blue and yes that includes the fan's messiah Bellamy, who in my humble opinion is so far up his own arse it'd take him at least a year to jump out, maybe he should just carry on living in Nevilles back pocket!

4493877270_edffb1c040_o.png

10.Goater_Legend said:
I see nothing has been made of his full-time lap of "victory" past all the City fans kissing his badge, despite the fact before kick-off he was warned about his conduct and causing trouble.

I s'pose he will just get away with it as usual then.

Good, if we can't handle a bit of banter back we shouldn't give it out in the first place.

I'm Chinese. I really want to say Gary Neville makes me sick, and really want to kick his ass. Many chinese main websites has put up the picture of his gay kiss. F**K!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.