Gary Neville

Just out of interest has anyone given Neville abuse when he's been out on the town. Being so despised not just by blues he must have look over his shoulder everywhere he goes.

Neville is a talisman and a good captain for United. City have not had similiar since Dunne was pushed out.

RBmk2 said:
Neville is a rat faced tool and under no account should be used as some kind of "passion blueprint" for City players

He takes the art of snivelling and condescending to extremes-then gets away with it like the "school bully's best mate" that you know wouldn't stand a chance against you on his own.

As others have said,his usual fist waving and badge kissing wumming at the end of the game after still being on a threat of a fine and ban from the last time,knowing full well he could cause a mini-riot,but well aware that a line of stewards and police were there to protect him-is typical of this odious,obnoxious little twat.

Graceless,grating and full of the usual rag arrogance-he is every inch his manager on the pitch.

An utter wanker.

The absolute epitome of every single thing I detest about the rags.

I agree. And his readiness to give it out to the opposing fans smacks a great deal of it all being about "him" being with the big boys.

He really is an odious shit, and don't even get me started about his histrionics when he played for England. That was all about "him" aswell.

He,s a first class twat!!! but he was the best player on the pitch by far yesterday!!! without a doubt. had bellamy in his pocket from the first whistle. while bellers was trying to wind him up, he just did it with his football. that,s what we need badly, a player like him who can get under their skin, like he does ours.!!!

citymad said:
Just out of interest has anyone given Neville abuse when he's been out on the town. Being so despised not just by blues he must have look over his shoulder everywhere he goes.

Good question. I have always wondered this myself. Does he not go out in public or something? Surely to God if he was out in town he would get a twatting due to the fact that every blue hates him. I can honestly say that if I ever laid eyes on him and was within arms length, I would K.O the bastard. P.S, I would never even consider doing anything like that to anyone else that I didn't know personally.

Bigga said:
RBmk2 said:
Neville is a rat faced tool and under no account should be used as some kind of "passion blueprint" for City players

He takes the art of snivelling and condescending to extremes-then gets away with it like the "school bully's best mate" that you know wouldn't stand a chance against you on his own.

As others have said,his usual fist waving and badge kissing wumming at the end of the game after still being on a threat of a fine and ban from the last time,knowing full well he could cause a mini-riot,but well aware that a line of stewards and police were there to protect him-is typical of this odious,obnoxious little twat.

Graceless,grating and full of the usual rag arrogance-he is every inch his manager on the pitch.

An utter wanker.

The absolute epitome of every single thing I detest about the rags.

'Graceless' and 'odious' as he is, he has that Scum club running through his very twuntish veins. Fact.

He ignores the F.A., he ignores the press, he does what wants to do on Derby Days cos it's THAT important to him.

Somehow, that is the difference between us and them, at the moment. The majority of their players have it drummed into them what it means to play for the Scum.

Maybe if we roared the boys on, win or lose, our lads would have Blue running through their veins too. I can't think of a City lad beyond Neds that is like that (Zab comes close, maybe).

It guts me to say that.

I understand what you guys are saying... but i don't hate Neville because of that.

I hate the fact he's ugly, has limited ability, no personality... he's basically got nothing to brag about, yet he's incredibly arrogant. He's not a man's man... he's not a hard man. He's not a ladies man either... He's just loner who's infactuation with that shite corporation has helped him get through life, without football and without Utd Gary neville would probably have been sweeping the street commentating to himself as he did.

I don't think the fact he's deliberatly controversial is a good thing either... if we become successfull i want to do it with pride and dignity, i want to be the complete opposite of Utd.

Its all very well talking about commitment, but without pride and respect, it means nothing.

In short... he's a ****, with no redeeming features.

gary neville is not a total dick. when Foe died, he was the only united player to turn up at maine road and put down a wreath

GStar said:
Bigga said:
'Graceless' and 'odious' as he is, he has that Scum club running through his very twuntish veins. Fact.

He ignores the F.A., he ignores the press, he does what wants to do on Derby Days cos it's THAT important to him.

Somehow, that is the difference between us and them, at the moment. The majority of their players have it drummed into them what it means to play for the Scum.

Maybe if we roared the boys on, win or lose, our lads would have Blue running through their veins too. I can't think of a City lad beyond Neds that is like that (Zab comes close, maybe).

It guts me to say that.

I understand what you guys are saying... but i don't hate Neville because of that.

I hate the fact he's ugly, has limited ability, no personality... he's basically got nothing to brag about, yet he's incredibly arrogant. He's not a man's man... he's not a hard man. He's not a ladies man either... He's just loner who's infactuation with that shite corporation has helped him get through life, without football and without Utd Gary neville would probably have been sweeping the street commentating to himself as he did.

I don't think the fact he's deliberatly controversial is a good thing either... if we become successfull i want to do it with pride and dignity, i want to be the complete opposite of Utd.

Its all very well talking about commitment, but without pride and respect, it means nothing.

In short... he's a ****, with no redeeming features.

The thing is when Neville is controversial, he just makes you think "for god sake, shut up". When Mourinho or in the past Shankley, Clough, say something controversial, they do it with charisma, and humour, and their quotes become classic. Neville tries but fails miserably, because he has not one ounce of charisma or personality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.