Gary Neville

Blue2112 said:
Wish we had a player with half his commitment to the cause and although he has limited abilities his passion every game more than makes up for it. For all his supposed lack of ability he has been a main stay throughout all of Uniteds dominance and success and he has become an integral part of what makes them successful. Whenever some of their prima donnas are found wanting its the Nevilles, Scholes and Giggs all local lads that pull up their socks and drag the bastards through it time and time again.

Yes I abused him at every opportunity like the rest of us but I wonder why that is, because he gets under our skin and rubs our noses in it. Fuck I can't wait for a Blue shirted hero to do the same thing to those bastards.

Dead right

MaineMan1962 said:
Blue2112 said:
Wish we had a player with half his commitment to the cause and although he has limited abilities his passion every game more than makes up for it. For all his supposed lack of ability he has been a main stay throughout all of Uniteds dominance and success and he has become an integral part of what makes them successful. Whenever some of their prima donnas are found wanting its the Nevilles, Scholes and Giggs all local lads that pull up their socks and drag the bastards through it time and time again.

Yes I abused him at every opportunity like the rest of us but I wonder why that is, because he gets under our skin and rubs our noses in it. Fuck I can't wait for a Blue shirted hero to do the same thing to those bastards.

Dead right

Indeed it is dead right.

I'm sure it's been said on here since yesterday (I haven't ploughed through the pages of threads) but Scholes heaved his ageing legs into our penalty area in the last minute of injury time because he WANTED the win more than our lads did. That was the kind of dull, scrappy game that was always going to be won by desire and committment and we were found wanting.

Alan Green described us in his match report as having "style but little substance" and as much as it grieves me to agree with that twat he's probably right.

kobe8byrant said:
Blue2112 said:

Oh great, another bugger impersonating as a City fan. Jesus, fuck Neville. I'd rather have Tevez 1000000 times than Neville.

Haha comparing Neville & Tevez, what a moron

Neville is a rat faced tool and under no account should be used as some kind of "passion blueprint" for City players

He takes the art of snivelling and condescending to extremes-then gets away with it like the "school bully's best mate" that you know wouldn't stand a chance against you on his own.

As others have said,his usual fist waving and badge kissing wumming at the end of the game after still being on a threat of a fine and ban from the last time,knowing full well he could cause a mini-riot,but well aware that a line of stewards and police were there to protect him-is typical of this odious,obnoxious little twat.

Graceless,grating and full of the usual rag arrogance-he is every inch his manager on the pitch.

An utter wanker.

The absolute epitome of every single thing I detest about the rags.

Blue2112 said:

This, this and a bit more of this.

RBmk2 said:
Neville is a rat faced tool and under no account should be used as some kind of "passion blueprint" for City players

He takes the art of snivelling and condescending to extremes-then gets away with it like the "school bully's best mate" that you know wouldn't stand a chance against you on his own.

As others have said,his usual fist waving and badge kissing wumming at the end of the game after still being on a threat of a fine and ban from the last time,knowing full well he could cause a mini-riot,but well aware that a line of stewards and police were there to protect him-is typical of this odious,obnoxious little twat.

Graceless,grating and full of the usual rag arrogance-he is every inch his manager on the pitch.

An utter wanker.

'Graceless' and 'odious' as he is, he has that Scum club running through his very twuntish veins. Fact.

He ignores the F.A., he ignores the press, he does what wants to do on Derby Days cos it's THAT important to him.

Somehow, that is the difference between us and them, at the moment. The majority of their players have it drummed into them what it means to play for the Scum.

Maybe if we roared the boys on, win or lose, our lads would have Blue running through their veins too. I can't think of a City lad beyond Neds that is like that (Zab comes close, maybe).

It guts me to say that.

RBmk2 said:

An utter wanker.

Thank the lord. Can't agree with you more. My fucking eyes were bleeding reading posts that praise that prick. The bully's best mate quote is so spot on.

Anybody who has millions in the bank, lives in a castle and is a so called celebritiy should not have a girlfriend banging a jobless plumber. Shit he must have a cock the size of my little finger or be the most boring twat in the world. My guess is both.

Bigga said:
RBmk2 said:

An utter wanker.

'Graceless' and 'odious' as he is, he has that Scum club running through his very twuntish veins. Fact.

He ignores the F.A., he ignores the press, he does what wants to do on Derby Days cos it's THAT important to him.

Somehow, that is the difference between us and them, at the moment. The majority of their players have it drummed into them what it means to play for the Scum.

Maybe if we roared the boys on, win or lose, our lads would have Blue running through their veins too. I can't think of a City lad beyond Neds that is like that (Zab comes close, maybe).

It guts me to say that.

It might gut you - as it guts me to given even a hint of praise towards the bilious Neville - but you are right.

This paragraph nails it;

"Somehow, that is the difference between us and them, at the moment. The majority of their players have it drummed into them what it means to play for the Scum".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.