Gary Neville

Blue2112 said:
Wish we had a player with half his commitment to the cause and although he has limited abilities his passion every game more than makes up for it. For all his supposed lack of ability he has been a main stay throughout all of Uniteds dominance and success and he has become an integral part of what makes them successful. Whenever some of their prima donnas are found wanting its the Nevilles, Scholes and Giggs all local lads that pull up their socks and drag the bastards through it time and time again.

Yes I abused him at every opportunity like the rest of us but I wonder why that is, because he gets under our skin and rubs our noses in it. Fuck I can't wait for a Blue shirted hero to do the same thing to those bastards.

100% agree, f**king hate the guy, and he's shite, but agree with all of the above, I hoped SI would be that blue, but sadly it looks very unlikely.

However that picture of him snogging Scholes though (I'll bet his tongue was extended too), that is just SO wrong, and its ruined my respect for Scholes even though he looked like he was trying to push him away.

GStar said:
Bigga said:
'Graceless' and 'odious' as he is, he has that Scum club running through his very twuntish veins. Fact.

He ignores the F.A., he ignores the press, he does what wants to do on Derby Days cos it's THAT important to him.

Somehow, that is the difference between us and them, at the moment. The majority of their players have it drummed into them what it means to play for the Scum.

Maybe if we roared the boys on, win or lose, our lads would have Blue running through their veins too. I can't think of a City lad beyond Neds that is like that (Zab comes close, maybe).

It guts me to say that.

I understand what you guys are saying... but i don't hate Neville because of that.

I hate the fact he's ugly, has limited ability, no personality... he's basically got nothing to brag about, yet he's incredibly arrogant. He's not a man's man... he's not a hard man. He's not a ladies man either... He's just loner who's infactuation with that shite corporation has helped him get through life, without football and without Utd Gary neville would probably have been sweeping the street commentating to himself as he did.

I don't think the fact he's deliberatly controversial is a good thing either... if we become successfull i want to do it with pride and dignity, i want to be the complete opposite of Utd.

Its all very well talking about commitment, but without pride and respect, it means nothing.

In short... he's a ****, with no redeeming features.

Hear hear GStar.

Even the rags don't like him.

GStar said:
Bigga said:
'Graceless' and 'odious' as he is, he has that Scum club running through his very twuntish veins. Fact.

He ignores the F.A., he ignores the press, he does what wants to do on Derby Days cos it's THAT important to him.

Somehow, that is the difference between us and them, at the moment. The majority of their players have it drummed into them what it means to play for the Scum.

Maybe if we roared the boys on, win or lose, our lads would have Blue running through their veins too. I can't think of a City lad beyond Neds that is like that (Zab comes close, maybe).

It guts me to say that.

I understand what you guys are saying... but i don't hate Neville because of that.

I hate the fact he's ugly, has limited ability, no personality... he's basically got nothing to brag about, yet he's incredibly arrogant. He's not a man's man... he's not a hard man. He's not a ladies man either... He's just loner who's infactuation with that shite corporation has helped him get through life, without football and without Utd Gary neville would probably have been sweeping the street commentating to himself as he did.

I don't think the fact he's deliberatly controversial is a good thing either... if we become successfull i want to do it with pride and dignity, i want to be the complete opposite of Utd.

Its all very well talking about commitment, but without pride and respect, it means nothing.

Bang on fella.

If we're bigging up the little runt purely on the basis that he apparently "bleeds red" and we don't currently have anyone in his mould in our team-then perhaps we should all say a few words in praise of that "total red" Roy Keane while we're at it?

It doesn't matter if the twat has a picture of the swamp tatooed on his nob-I would never accept him as a "role model" for how you should act as a City player as long as I have a hole in my arse.

He's a classless,"teachers pet" snidey WUM tosser who only gets away with his behaviour because he plays on behalf of an equally arrogant,bullying,carping tosser.

I just wish Bellamy had actually turned up yesterday.
I'm still stunned that Neville hasn't got twisted blood this evening after what should have been the chasing of his life.

Rat faced twat.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I see nothing has been made of his full-time lap of "victory" past all the City fans kissing his badge, despite the fact before kick-off he was warned about his conduct and causing trouble.

I s'pose he will just get away with it as usual then.

We aint Arsenal fans so stop acting like ones - if fans give it out as we do / did then players have the right to give it back - dont like him never have but for fooks sake lets behave like adults

Marvin said:
We are not Arsenal or Everton fans.

Let the player and their fans express their emotion. Gutted they won, but it would be a hollow victory if you can't celebrate a last minute goal.

Fair enough to point out the different treatment of players celebrations, but I wouldn't want to put a lid on them

Good point Marvin, we all gave him plenty of stick yesterday and god knows I can`t stand the rat faced little shit, but his team won, if we are going to get upset by him giving back, its time to stop going.

GStar said:
Bigga said:

It guts me to say that.

I agree with of the above, but the rat bleeds Scum. It's that kind of drive that wins you stuff.

End of.

However, I'd LOVE for us to some of that, but just with pride, passion and dignity.

Too much to ask if you've not been brought up on City...?

dollydimple said:
had bellamy in his pocket from the first whistle. while bellers was trying to wind him up, he just did it with his football. that,s what we need badly, a player like him who can get under their skin, like he does ours.!!!

I was surprised at how well he coped with Bellamy, I thought he would of tore him a new one.

How many times did he push Ade over from behind? Enough times to be sure it wasn't an accident. That pathetic referee's 'no more' gesture after a whole game of cynical and dangerous fouls tells you all you need to know about that band of cretins, their influence over officials and the respect they have for fans of the game.

Sure there's some good skills there, and their team mentality is without doubt. But as long as they continue to build their game plan around dirty play, all their sporting prowess and commitment to the cause mean nothing to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.