Gary Neville

I’ve no interest in his opinion. Had to turn the volume off on the game last Sunday. Won’t be clicking the link.

You best explain to the millions if City haters with half a brain cell who think City are cheats and guilty.
More than happy to educate the stupid cunts mate, any you know, send em over to me… !
Most of em know the truth but they are never going to admit it … The rest are rags and brain dead supercunts

Devious **** is Neville. Always check how he benefits before giving any praise. He wants a regulator, probably himself in all honesty.

He will be revelling in this shit while trying to appear on our side. Perfect duplicitous actions.

What did he actually say? Clubs are jealous of city. No shit!

As for that gobshite Carragher. You can see before he speaks the little spitty bastard is trying to land a killer punch. Probably briefed by Fenway what to say.

Grubby bastards on a grubby platform.

Last edited:
View attachment 68494

Gary Neville thinks Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal are pushing hard for the Premier League to punish Manchester City because they are jealous of the reigning champions.

He's right.

There you have it. This is a big play in all that is happening at the minute.

Can't anyone see it? He is openly admitting these clubs are jealous of us, that jealous that they clubbed together to try and kick us out of Europe and now the league!

If this isn't part of the evidence in court then it should be. What an idiot Neville is coming out with that at such a delicate time.
I'm not sure his opinion can be used as evidence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.