Gary Neville

Let’s be honest. It would have been much easier for Neville to go public on this and to stick the knife into City.(once again) But he hasn’t. He’s done the opposite and called the majority of the hateful 8 cartel clubs out. Yes, he’s biased as f*ck towards United, but he isn’t blind to what United and the other hateful 8 clubs are up to, aided by the PL.

I find this narrative of rival clubs forming a conglomerate of hate towards City a crock of shite. It is easy and lazy for the press to stir this up because the rivalry exists no matter what, so it offers you a peg to hang your blame. But in creating this nonsensical scenario where they are pulling all the strings, it actually gets the Premier League off the hook. They can hide behind these 'BIG' clubs saying, "They made me do it." But the reality is that none of these clubs are conducting investigations against City. The Premier league are. And they have been for 4 years. This is their agenda, and their charges. Don't fall for this bullshit. They would all stab each other in the back at the drop of a hat. Don't let the PL get away with this.

It was only last season on MNF (after the disbanding of the Chelsea owner I think) this **** was sounding off telling City "to watch your backs, they're coming for you".

The guy is a RAT

You’ll be glad to know. There’s quite a few people agreeing with Neville on the comments section. And even more (Rags) giving him stick for what he’s correctly written.

It was only last season on MNF (after the disbanding of the Chelsea owner I think) this **** was sounding off telling City "to watch your backs, they're coming for you".

The guy is a RAT

We’ve all known that for years.

FIFA, UEFA, the FA, and now the PL. 3 down, 1 to go.

I find this narrative of rival clubs forming a conglomerate of hate towards City a crock of shite. It is easy and lazy for the press to stir this up because the rivalry exists no matter what, so it offers you a peg to hang your blame. But in creating this nonsensical scenario where they are pulling all the strings, it actually gets the Premier League off the hook. They can hide behind these 'BIG' clubs saying, "They made me do it." But the reality is that none of these clubs are conducting investigations against City. The Premier league are. And they have been for 4 years. This is their agenda, and their charges. Don't fall for this bullshit. They would all stab each other in the back at the drop of a hat. Don't let the PL get away with this.
That’s a good take on the situation and more likely to be the case. The problem is these low life scummy media have suddenly won the lottery and they’re going to town on us whipping up headlines to hopefully revive those previous feelings from the original hateful 8.

Last edited:
He may have done the article for a number of reasons (perhaps it’s to do with how Salford FC have grown / perhaps he’s thinking of his political aspirations in Manchester / perhaps he’s just snide). And I am sure the die hard red in him sheds few tears for us as we would if the boot was on the other foot

But regardless of what happens in the court there is the question of public opinion. In the MSM there is a lynch party out to get us. He has stated in print with no caveats-it’s jealous. Last time I checked no one else was saying such things and this is a high profile pundit

I wish our owners and ex players were more vocal so for how little it may mean I will take what Neville says

Whether we like Neville or not, football fans take notice of what he says, even if they don’t agree with him.

I fully expect Spitty to have the totally opposite view and opinion the next time they are together on TV.

The decency shown by Neville is appreciated given the vulture fest across the press, social media.

Naturally as a lifelong Rag he won't lose any sleep if we are excluded from the prem and neither would we if it wasnt us involved.

I'm still cheesed off that our galaxy of well rewarded execs really didnt see this coming maybe too much time spent on revenue schemes, buying other clubs, tunnel club matters and that perhaps we aren't as well run as we like to think .

Fuck Neville he is trying to portray this cleverer image of himself by offering an alternative opinion to the feeding frenzy that’s going on. He also said on that Overlap program that he didn’t believe City’s revenues were correct. This is City who have won the premier league 4 years out of the 5 compared to United who haven’t won anything during that time. Also United who have had Team Viewer pull out of their sponsorship deal with them as it was vastly inflated against the companies worth. (Where’s the investigation into that?)

From what I’m seeing not a single media outlet is not covering the angle of what happens if City are innocent. Or only get charged with non cooperation. We’ve been here before and the majority of the media got made to look very stupid in the end.

Fuck ratty and his opinions, he’s stating the bleeding obvious again as there is no other explanation anyone with half a cell could deduce from this.. Anyone thinking this **** is ok because of the above is as deluded as he is.!
He’s a fuckin rag scumbag, always has been and and always will be…!

You best explain to the millions if City haters with half a brain cell who think City are cheats and guilty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.