Gary Neville

The thing only thing I can hear coming out of his mouth is the sound of Andy Tate's,

The biggest problem in the Premier League was everybody bending over to United without putting up a fight,
Talk about handing something over on a plate, it was so easy for them it was so unreal, Now we have a better league and teams that have to win the league in the right way by fighting for it,

What is wrong with that, nobody should have the divine right to win because of a badge,
just look at the so-called class of 1992, because of the club they were at what did they do at international levels,
This is because they were handed everything at club football without a fight, So when it comes to playing for England it was a different ball game,

I've found in general Gtr Manchester rags who actually attend games hate us as much as we do them, armchair 'fans' are just that and just follow the media narrative.

Southern fans match goers or not have no history through school years and also tend not to be overly anti City.
Thats pretty much it i think.
The 2 rags i know best are; my wife she's from leeds and supports utd because of the hatred between leeds and utd. she thinks leeds are racist so supported the team they hated most. as good a reason as any to pick a team in my book. then a good mate and his family, they hail from Macc but have been down here forever too. I think the longer they're down here the more their dislike for southern clubs can grow.

I've found in general Gtr Manchester rags who actually attend games hate us as much as we do them, armchair 'fans' are just that and just follow the media narrative.

Southern fans match goers or not have no history through school years and also tend not to be overly anti City.

I live in Eccles,grew up in the area.....all my group of mates are rags,proper ones.....they fucking despise us,although one or two can be objective......most have no concept of such when we are a topic of conversation.

We can very easily fall out when talking footy,so for the sake of long friendships the subject is now mostly avoided in any depth.

I know a number of rags, mainly through work and the majority "don't mind City" and prefer us over the scousers and cockneys. My favourite however, by a mile, is the one match going rag I know and he absolutely hates us!!!

However, he despises us purely for football reasons and not the media driven nonsense and I admire and like him immensely because of it!!!

Obviously not on derby day, when I'd gladly punch the knobhead!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.