Gary Neville

It’s the treble-treble that has him shitting himself. The thought of City overshadowing his achievements by winning the big 3 as well as 3 PL in a row will really hurt and have his whiskers twitching.

If we win the Premier League, The Premier League 2 and the U18`s League.

It will be the treble, treble.

3 Premier League titles on the trot.
3 EDS Prem2 titles on the trot.
3 U18`s titles on the trot.

I think we`ll find that another record broken.

not sure why neville would want arsenal to win the league. i live down south and the only rags i know would prefer us to win it than arsenal. when i thought about that i realised somewhat weirdly that the only rags i know down here are northerners. i think they're basically used to us winning it and would rather arsenal don't re-join the party.

not sure why neville would want arsenal to win the league. i live down south and the only rags i know would prefer us to win it than arsenal. when i thought about that i realised somewhat weirdly that the only rags i know down here are northerners. i think they're basically used to us winning it and would rather arsenal don't re-join the party.
I've found in general Gtr Manchester rags who actually attend games hate us as much as we do them, armchair 'fans' are just that and just follow the media narrative.

Southern fans match goers or not have no history through school years and also tend not to be overly anti City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.