Gary Neville

He says it I reckon because he can't deal with the fact that the side he played in is no longer the greatest ever PL team (treble, Champs league etc). I think it's eating him up inside and even as an Arsenal fan I'm finding it hilarious because I remember us playing that Rags team and all they ever did was try to kick us off the pitch, Neville in particular.
Thank the Lord that the Arsenal team was around, or there'd have been another title each for united (including Neville) and the scousers (including Carragher).

Arsenal have all the pressure and when it comes to the end of the season they will crack. City are totally in their heads both the team and fans, they showed this in the last two seasons, giving up even when they could still of won it. Once City are anyway close to them for the final 5 games they will break.
Bang on its all them to deliver NOW its yet another bunch of media twats who are trying the pressure of a team that for all there greatness and how good they are havent won nothing for years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.