Gary Neville

The inconvenient truth Gary:

First of all let’s clear up that yourself and spits at kids is in no position to call out ANY club. We know you have an agenda and Gary in particular has been getting more animated and unhinged each week as his club turns to shit.

Now, onto City.

Yes we have Middle East money.
Yes our owner has links to the government.
Yes those countries like every country in the world has caused pain and suffering.

I am sorry but I won’t shed a tear for the fake moral outrage. It’s has been said many times that no country is clean. What’s that got to do with me supporting 11 players on a pitch? Fuck all.

The inconvenient truth is that sky just like any other media outlet pick and choose which truth sells this week. United is loaded with debt and dodgy sponsors and not 1 shit is giving.

So Gary, stick you faux outrage up your lying backside. We as fans have the power to switch the **** off and I hope many will now and get on with your day.

The result last night was not great. Hopefully the dip in form is over.
100%.
If he wants to head over to sky news then he should step away from football all together. Other than that, and this is going to sound blunt but he should go over and help his mate Rashford with school meals or better yet if he does wants to get into politics, continue with the ever increasing homeless around the area and his regeneration projects. But keep his fucking agenda nose out when he's talking football. There's no place for it.
He wouldn't last 5 minutes at the top table, he'd shit his pants.
Also agree about the result, onto the next one.

None of the American owners are working for the government in America though to be fair. America having the death sentence and bombing other countries has no links at all to the Glazers or FSG.

If we’re going to argue against them, it should be about them being allowed to get away with saddling clubs with debt and being found guilty of cheating in other sports and then getting away with hacking here.

What you can do however is show where the rags and dippers get their sponsorships from, however they pull the money in is as accountable as every other clubs.

Dodging the bullet because your club isn't "Directly" owned by someone of influence shouldn't excuse your club of taking so called "Dirty" money.

Looks like the club are just lying down and taking this shit again. Some of the shit them 2 clowns spouted last night was pure slander and needs jumping on. Carragher saying Chelsea get the best academy players because they just give the kids dad's coaches jobs as a sweetener. We're the Dippers not found guilty of tapping up youth players and banned for it ??

And the red tops club run by Yanks the beacon of the free world, a nation who depend upon war to survive.

A country that has bombed men, women and children in Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and taken part in numerous undercover missions to overthrow elected governments.

I despise what Russia has done recently but it's no better than the yanks have done for decades.
Really?

That’s a bit simplistic, isn’t it?
Carry on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.