Gary Neville

I don't have any problem with him doing that. There's got to be some banter between fans. He has to sing our praises in the majority of games he commentates on whilst his own club are in utter turmoil. I take much more enjoyment from that than he does having a dig about the CL.

The rags have got three. But for the number of times they've been in the competition that's not an amazing record. Once we've won the first in Istanbul next year they'll come along like busses and we'll have four by 2030.

Yup, took slur Alex 12 years at the helm to win it.

There’s some fucking sensitive souls on here. The day piss taking and football are separated is the day I’m done with it…

Im not sensitive but I’ll tell you now,out of every twat whose ever played for those wankers he ranks in my top 3 (if not top) and even now in retirement and in a new job he shouldn’t be saying that for kicks or whatever -just look back at some of things he said about us when he was playing and not playing,and still at it,that’s not banter -it hurts him we are better I get that but that doesn’t give him the right to chat like that,was fucking crying the other season when ale was chucked at him by city fans,continues with chats like that and it’ll be more than ale being thrown he will need to worry about if ever seen by blues -wanker,grade A wanker

It's symptomatic of a general decline in broadcasting standards and indicative of a juvenile undercurrent that has permeated the fabric of a once-great broadcaster. The whole image of Sky Sports' PL coverage is now predicated on the banter and egotism of Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville.

In previous times, their behaviour both collectively and individually would not have been tolerated. Spitting at a teenage girl? Inciting vandalism and violence at a football ground? In the days of Ian St. John, Jimmy Greaves, Brian Moore and David Coleman, no such behaviour would have taken place because it would have been abundantly clear that any such behaviour would have led to dismissal.

Speaking of St. John and Greaves, they were able to have "bantz" and be light-hearted without insulting other teams and the fans who pay their wages. Sky know full well that this lamentable double act plays to the base of the fans of two clubs and two clubs only. That's why Carragher in particular wasn't sacked when he fucking well should have been. For all of their sickening lectures in morality, they revealed their hand when they didn't sack Carragher. When push comes to shove, money comes before their faux morality.

When all is said and done, Gary Neville is a fucking gobshite twat and Jamie Carragher a feral scumbag. The cult of personality and unconditional faith in their own hubris will be their undoing.

Im not sensitive but I’ll tell you now,out of every twat whose ever played for those wankers he ranks in my top 3 (if not top) and even now in retirement and in a new job he shouldn’t be saying that for kicks or whatever -just look back at some of things he said about us when he was playing and not playing,and still at it,that’s not banter -it hurts him we are better I get that but that doesn’t give him the right to chat like that,was fucking crying the other season when ale was chucked at him by city fans,continues with chats like that and it’ll be more than ale being thrown he will need to worry about if ever seen by blues -wanker,grade A wanker

With his background being so intertwined with the rags, every one of our successes will be another dagger into his heart.

There is fuck all he can say or do to change the situation, and he is hurting big time.

Long let it continue.

It's symptomatic of a general decline in broadcasting standards and indicative of a juvenile undercurrent that has permeated the fabric of a once-great broadcaster. The whole image of Sky Sports' PL coverage is now predicated on the banter and egotism of Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville.

In previous times, their behaviour both collectively and individually would not have been tolerated. Spitting at a teenage girl? Inciting vandalism and violence at a football ground? In the days of Ian St. John, Jimmy Greaves, Brian Moore and David Coleman, no such behaviour would have taken place because it would have been abundantly clear that any such behaviour would have led to dismissal.

Speaking of St. John and Greaves, they were able to have "bantz" and be light-hearted without insulting other teams and the fans who pay their wages. Sky know full well that this lamentable double act plays to the base of the fans of two clubs and two clubs only. That's why Carragher in particular wasn't sacked when he fucking well should have been. For all of their sickening lectures in morality, they revealed their hand when they didn't sack Carragher. When push comes to shove, money comes before their faux morality.

When all is said and done, Gary Neville is a fucking gobshite twat and Jamie Carragher a feral scumbag. The cult of personality and unconditional faith in their own hubris will be their undoing.

Sky are reliant on the likes of Neville, Carragher and such gobshites to attract their core customers - they are the media whores used to attract in their cash income.

With his background being so intertwined with the rags, every one of our successes will be another dagger into his heart.

There is fuck all he can say or do to change the situation, and he is hurting big time.

Long let it continue.
A few years ago, I think he was happy for City to win at the expense of Liverpool. I think that's now changed. He's far more pro-Liverpool than pro-City. I think he sees what's going on at City and realises that we could dismantle all of United's records in his lifetime.

A few years ago, I think he was happy for City to win at the expense of Liverpool. I think that's now changed. He's far more pro-Liverpool than pro-City. I think he sees what's going on at City and realises that we could dismantle all of United's records in his lifetime.

If that's correct, then he is an even bigger **** than many of us already think - if at all possible .

So a died -in -the wool rag hero pushing the merits of a dipper success ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.