Gary Neville

A few years ago, I think he was happy for City to win at the expense of Liverpool. I think that's now changed. He's far more pro-Liverpool than pro-City. I think he sees what's going on at City and realises that we could dismantle all of United's records in his lifetime.

I don't think that's the case at all. He just sits next to spitty who would give him absolute shite if he dared pipe up against the dippers now. We're an easy target because no one's there to stick up for us.

I don't think that's the case at all. He just sits next to spitty who would give him absolute shite if he dared pipe up against the dippers now. We're an easy target because no one's there to stick up with us. And as much as he thinks his opinion is
Well that is speculation. I can only comment on what he says and not why I think he says it. His attack on our owners and serenading of Liverpool's owners the other week was a perfect example. If he said that because he fears Carragher then I'm yet to see the evidence.

Well that is speculation. I can only comment on what he says and not why I think he says it. His attack on our owners and serenading of Liverpool's owners the other week was a perfect example. If he said that because he fears Carragher then I'm yet to see the evidence.

I don't think it's speculative to say Neville hates Liverpool still. He can be professional in so far as he can talk positively about the football both teams play. He'll never like our new money or our owners. He made the same negative comments about Newcastle. He likes the old elite and the history boys and both dippers and rags will always join forces in that regard.

Remember too that he would love nothing more than new owners at the rags. And commenting positively about how Liverpool is run helps conduct his orchestra of protesters at the swamp.

There’s some fucking sensitive souls on here. The day piss taking and football are separated is the day I’m done with it…
Banter is fine but this **** and Carragher it’s pure hatred do you believe they have impartial views on City games ????? They both sit there dying for you to lose ......... you saw Carraghers reaction after your win yesterday he was fooking wounded so why have commentators or pundits like that who have no connection to either Newcastle or City ???
Richards ( city man ) have that all day long
Carragher ( hates city )
Neville ( hates City )
Redknapp ( loves Liverpool )
So why no connection to Newcastle nobody at all in that studio connected to that club .......... have they know ex players out there to do punditry on them ?????

There’s some fucking sensitive souls on here. The day piss taking and football are separated is the day I’m done with it…
Would you agree that it was unprofessional? He was there as a representative of Sky. He is meant to offer an unbiased opinion to viewers.
Those comments weren't done in the Dog and Duck with City mates, if he had i'd agree it's banter. Doing it as he walks through a Premier League ground like he did makes him look like a giggling 14 year old who has just seen a copy of Razzle for the first time.

Neville used to be okay as a pundit/co-commentator until after his failed attempt at management. Since then he's just a bitter hypocrite who fancies himself as some sort of footballing saviour, positioning himself as a potential candidate for the "independent" regulator. Probably in a joint capacity with his new best mate Spit the dog.

Would you agree that it was unprofessional? He was there as a representative of Sky. He is meant to offer an unbiased opinion to viewers.
Those comments weren't done in the Dog and Duck with City mates, if he had i'd agree it's banter. Doing it as he walks through a Premier League ground like he did makes him look like a giggling 14 year old who has just seen a copy of Razzle for the first time.

That's a fair point. But the standards are just getting worse and worse and like most things these days it is about quantity of people watching more than quality of content.

Can we change the title to lynch Neville? He is an odious scripted scrote.
Let’s see if he has the balls to walk into Mary Dee’s on a match day and repeat what he said when nobody was about.

The bloke is an absolute coward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.