Gary Neville

While its always mindful to remember where his loyalties lie.......I don't mind Neville,he likes a bit of banter,gives as good as he gets,and for the most part has something interesting to say/offer regarding the game.

Had he been a Blue,he'd have earned God like status around these parts,and would probably have been the proud recipient of a Statue.

While its always mindful to remember where his loyalties lie.......I don't mind Neville,he likes a bit of banter,gives as good as he gets,and for the most part has something interesting to say/offer regarding the game.

Had he been a Blue,he'd have earned God like status around these parts,and would probably have been the proud recipient of a Statue.
Cobblers.

But he’s not. He is a rodent-faced hypocrite who brings shame to the fine town of Bury every time he opens his mouth.

Top wummery.

He's a **** ;)

The **** is getting told straight at the next game he’s at, as I’m sat just behind the commentary boxes, that firstly City never ever want to be like the rag cunts and secondly that no one is interested in a man who wants to give a character reference for someone who’s been fucking his brothers wife for 8 years!!

He’s a rat faced twat.

You can see his arrogance the moment he's cornered. Like Mike Tyson said, "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face".
He's tried to reinvent himself since he retired as player but reverted to type because his team had been battered.
Last week, Redknapp HAD to tell him to look at him when he was speaking to him.

He's the kid who'd have been going around bullying others, by taking the piss and laughing at them in the playground but getting his mates to do his dirty work because, ultimately, he's a shitbag.
Funny he blames the owners at Utd (who've spent £1bn) for poor results, but yet he blames the managers at Salford!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.