Gary Neville

He’s another one of those who think football history started when United became a decent side. As I always say, before Busby, United were nothing! For the entire first half of football history, City were Manchester’s major club.

Neville, and most Rags in fact, do not seem to know or understand this.

It took Busby just one generation to make United as big as City and it took a combination of Swales and Ferguson a generation to reverse what was seen in the first half of football history.

Yes, United won a lot of trophies under Ferguson and attracted a load of sad-twat glory hunters from all around the country and the world. But in the 1930s, City got 80k+ crowds and won the league and FA Cup while United were at the bottom of the Second Dovidion getting 4k crowds and nearly going bust.

Neville here, and most Rags, talk about the City and United situation like United were always Ferguson’s United and City were always Swales’ City. But they were just a few decades in time, at the same time, in a long history.
Garry and his history, he needs to go and learn where the Rag name came from, the only thing that made the rags what they became was Munich.

Manchester City has a rich history and it pisses me off that these so called pundits are not aware of it.

Manchester City have always been a huge club, we without doubt had a dark period under P.J.Swales but normal service has been resumed and we are now back rightfully as Manchester's No1 and only club.

Garry and his history, he needs to go and learn where the Rag name came from, the only thing that made the rags what they became was Munich.

Manchester City has a rich history and it pisses me off that these so called pundits are not aware of it.

Manchester City have always been a huge club, we without doubt had a dark period under P.J.Swales but normal service has been resumed and we are now back rightfully as Manchester's No1 and only club.
You'll probably get pelters for mentioning the M word - but you're right and no amount of woke washing and revisionism should be allowed to erase the fact.

You'll probably get pelters for mentioning the M word - but you're right and no amount of woke washing and revisionism should be allowed to erase the fact.
I am not making light of a huge tragedy but the support the rags received after that event was huge, they were not a well supported club previous, that's a simple fact.

I am not making light of a huge tragedy but the support the rags received after that event was huge, they were not a well supported club previous, that's a simple fact.
The first time they had the largest average crowd over a season wasn't till 1957, many years after we achieved that.
They've also had the lowest average crowd over a season, something City have never had.

I don't like Neville's takes.. always trying to make United look good at the cost of other teams.

And his partner isn't that good either..

I'd like more non City hating pundits on there.. they don't have to actively support us but they should not be gushing with admiration of our direct rivals.

I don't like Neville's takes.. always trying to make United look good at the cost of other teams.

I'd like more non City hating pundits on there.. they don't have to actively support us but they should not be gushing with admiration of our direct rivals.

Now if Dias was signing for the rags or the scousers the narrative would be how good he will be and what he brings when it’s city they always looks at the negative! Jealous bitter kunts…

While its always mindful to remember where his loyalties lie.......I don't mind Neville,he likes a bit of banter,gives as good as he gets,and for the most part has something interesting to say/offer regarding the game.

Had he been a Blue,he'd have earned God like status around these parts,and would probably have been the proud recipient of a Statue.
How so?

He's a ball bag and wouldn't have managed to displace Lee Crooks so his career would have been limited.......... ;-)

So many of them are just talking crap in trying to do City down. They have no professional pride at all.
”City in the champions league? You’re having a laugh.” (Alan Green.)
Yes we are, you dipper. And you? Demoted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.