Gary Neville

I didnt mind him until he got on his high horse about the super league. He's only got worse since. Imo he is totally disrespectful to his job. If I was sky I'd replace him and Carragher (worst pundit ever).

There are plenty of alternatives who are decent people as well as knowledgeable of the game.

I didnt mind him until he got on his high horse about the super league. He's only got worse since. Imo he is totally disrespectful to his job. If I was sky I'd replace him and Carragher (worst pundit ever).

There are plenty of alternatives who are decent people as well as knowledgeable of the game.
That's worrying mate :) He wad always a little rat faced ****.

Fully agree with you on Sky replacing them both, They are a disgrace but then again Sky are a bunch of wankers too so it's a match made in heaven.

If you don't get sacked for spitting on a little girls face there isn't much chance of him being sacked anytime soon...He'd probably get a pay rise for wanking off Neville on live MNF.

Sky's knowledgeable pundits, Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, Jamie Redknapp, Clinton Morrison, Kris Boyd, Paul Merson, Roy Keane, Micah Richards, Lee Hendrie...Jellyfish have survived 650 million years without any brains gives many people hope.

It feels like the last days of Rome for utd now. Every constituent part seems more fucked that the day before. Every associate of that club is playing a part in the downfall.
Its worth all the City piss-take years just to be able to see this implosion.
I am hoping so much that they have another fan break in on Monday. I just can't wait!! :D

While its always mindful to remember where his loyalties lie.......I don't mind Neville,he likes a bit of banter,gives as good as he gets,and for the most part has something interesting to say/offer regarding the game.

Had he been a Blue,he'd have earned God like status around these parts,and would probably have been the proud recipient of a Statue.
Pish.

He’s a **** just like the rest of them, but I love it….let me explain why.

From 2008…

-What the media and pundits said:
Dirty Arab money
City ruining the PL by over-inflating transfer fees
Bring in financial fair play to stop them
Generate negative commentary
Ignore or belittle their achievements
State backed/oil money etc etc etc
Sports washing etc etc etc

-The reality:
City bring in top quality businessmen with a long term plan
A clear model is introduced by way of CFG, multi club ownership
Huge investment in East Manchester
Development of a world class academy/training facilities
Development of a style/brand of playing all through age groups
Acquire best manager in the world for the medium term
Financial success off the pitch/biggest PL club by revenue
Football success on the pitch leading to PL domination

I think it’s only dawning now to many of the naysayer’s just what our owners have managed to achieve and its eating them up inside…

As they orchestrated a smear campaign in the media and beyond we worked slowly and diligently building CFG…..

As they protested to UEFA about financial fair play….we slowly and diligently worked on our 5 year and 10 year plans…..

As they colluded and conspired with other American owned clubs….we quietly went about our business, winning campaigns, growing revenue, targeting playing talent.

Its finally dawned on rat boy and the like that what we’ve done cannot be done by taking short cuts …there is no short term fix. It will take decades to replicate even if they bring together the business and managerial talent to do it……

Long may it continue.

Cunts like this are the reason why the rags are fucked. Fuck off you rat faced ****

He’s another one of those who think football history started when United became a decent side. As I always say, before Busby, United were nothing! For the entire first half of football history, City were Manchester’s major club.

Neville, and most Rags in fact, do not seem to know or understand this.

It took Busby just one generation to make United as big as City and it took a combination of Swales and Ferguson a generation to reverse what was seen in the first half of football history.

Yes, United won a lot of trophies under Ferguson and attracted a load of sad-twat glory hunters from all around the country and the world. But in the 1930s, City got 80k+ crowds and won the league and FA Cup while United were at the bottom of the Second Division getting 4k crowds, nearly going bust and nearly getting voted out of the Football League.

Neville here, and most Rags, talk about the City and United situation like United were always Ferguson’s United and City were always Swales’ City. But they were just a few decades in time in a long history.

If you told a City fan in the 1930s that United would one day be the major club in the world, not just Manchester, they’d have laughed their clocks off. So be careful what you say Gary, you cannot predict the future, anything can happen, nothing lasts forever, and things change and can change massively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.