Gary Neville

Cunts like this are the reason why the rags are fucked. Fuck off you rat faced ****

Generally anyone that has to explain themselves to the listeners 'thats not arrogance', is generally coming from a place of arrogance.

Why does he assume that we want to be or bigger than 'Manchesh yunited'?

Absolute cock-womble with ideas above his station. Failed coach, failed manager average right back.

Soon to be shit spokesman.

Guys a wanker..............

Ratboy is nothing more than a bully. A self-opionated, overbearing braggart whose entire professional career only existed because of the protection his club and the bullying triumvirate of the pisscan, comb-over king, and David Gill afforded him. His status ensured referees would very seldom apply the letter of the law to him, hence he pretty much did as he wished - alongside many other rag players.
He would not have achieved all he has in the game had he been at any other club.

He’s another one of those who think football history started when United became a decent side. As I always say, before Busby, United were nothing! For the entire first half of football history, City were Manchester’s major club.

Neville, and most Rags in fact, do not seem to know or understand this.

It took Busby just one generation to make United as big as City and it took a combination of Swales and Ferguson a generation to reverse what was seen in the first half of football history.

Yes, United won a lot of trophies under Ferguson and attracted a load of sad-twat glory hunters from all around the country and the world. But in the 1930s, City got 80k+ crowds and won the league and FA Cup while United were at the bottom of the Second Division getting 4k crowds, nearly going bust and nearly getting voted out of the Football League.

Neville here, and most Rags, talk about the City and United situation like United were always Ferguson’s United and City were always Swales’ City. But they were just a few decades in time in a long history.

If you told a City fan in the 1930s that United would one day be the major club in the world, not just Manchester, they’d have laughed their clocks off. So be careful what you say Gary, you cannot predict the future, anything can happen, nothing lasts forever, and things change and can change massively.
Exactly..........

Ratboy is nothing more than a bully. A self-opionated, overbearing braggart whose entire professional career only existed because of the protection his club and the bullying triumvirate of the pisscan, comb-over king, and David Gill afforded him. His status ensured referees would very seldom apply the letter of the law to him, hence he pretty much did as he wished - alongside many other rag players.
He would not have achieved all he has in the game had he been at any other club.
I'm amazed people still stick up for him - never enjoyed or valued his opinion on anything.

If he told me that I enjoyed the Aguero moment I'd still have to think long and hard before confirming him correct for once.............

I am not making light of a huge tragedy but the support the rags received after that event was huge, they were not a well supported club previous, that's a simple fact.
It wasn't just the Munich disaster, in 1966 the swamp was chosen to hold World Cup matches and were given a small fortune to improve their ground. City and most other clubs were ignored. Make no mistake, the money given to them, when England was still suffering from the war, recession and general poor conditions was enormous.

It wasn't just the Munich disaster, in 1966 the swamp was chosen to hold World Cup matches and were given a small fortune to improve their ground. City and most other clubs were ignored. Make no mistake, the money given to them, when England was still suffering from the war, recession and general poor conditions was enormous.
Yeh but organic surely.........?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.