Gary Neville

It completely shreds any integrity the **** may have..

If I was the Glazer's I'd ban the beer soaked **** from entering the stadium especially after he incited the break in and pitch invasion culminating in their game being cancelled last time..

No charges were ever brought for the game being cancelled as far I can recall too..

GMP should have arrested the twat and locked him up with Brian Riggs..!

It wasn't just the Munich disaster, in 1966 the swamp was chosen to hold World Cup matches and were given a small fortune to improve their ground. City and most other clubs were ignored. Make no mistake, the money given to them, when England was still suffering from the war, recession and general poor conditions was enormous.
Built a new stand
They still owe us rent for using Maine Road as well

Generally anyone that has to explain themselves to the listeners 'thats not arrogance', is generally coming from a place of arrogance.

Why does he assume that we want to be or bigger than 'Manchesh yunited'?

Absolute cock-womble with ideas above his station. Failed coach, failed manager average right back.

Soon to be shit spokesman.

Guys a wanker..............
Never wanted to be bigger than them, I’ve just always ever wanted to not-be-them.

Seems to ignore the fact that their existence is later than ours and that prior to the Second World War they were quite a yo-yo team. When using history one shouldn’t be selective.
Do we ever see or hear the year 1902 when their name came into existence?
compared to our 1894 which is everywhere from merchandising to an active supporters group.
We know both clubs started with other names but the world don't recognise those names.
They obviously don't want to seen as a 20th century club when the majority of the big English clubs are 19th Century.
Doesn't suit their mythical ''History''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.