Gas & Electricity

I can’t believe you think this way, once he’d done with Ukraine he would’ve moved onto smaller nations that aren’t in NATO, trying to re establish USSR, that what he wants. If the West appeared weak this would then allow China to take Taiwan, much of this then snowballs as these dictatorships try to divide up the world and push against democracies. At what point do we say enough as countries are effectively enslaved. I’m glad you were t around in 1914/39 you’d have been waving the white flag welcoming ze Germans goosestepping down the Mall whilst murdering people in plain sight.

You see Russia and China as having never ending malign intent, consequently everything they do is the thin end of the wedge and we must stop them now before it's too late, before, in your words it "snowballs"

Great plot for a movie.

As for...

"I’m glad you were t around in 1914/39 you’d have been waving the white flag welcoming ze Germans goosestepping down the Mall whilst murdering people in plain sight."

You need to read up on what led to the First World War.

Last edited:
Anyone having difficulties with Octopus Energy? I've has several emails from them claiming I have provided them with false meter readings. Some months back they transferred me onto a smart meter without out my knowledge. Up to a few months back I supplied them with my readings every month and exactly what was shown on the meter. They are now playing ping pong email with me, which tbh I can't be arsed with.

Anyone having difficulties with Octopus Energy? I've has several emails from them claiming I have provided them with false meter readings. Some months back they transferred me onto a smart meter without out my knowledge. Up to a few months back I supplied them with my readings every month and exactly what was shown on the meter. They are now playing ping pong email with me, which tbh I can't be arsed with.
I am struggling to understand how they could have moved you onto a smart meter without your knowledge. To change your meters they need access to your property to remove both your old gas and electric meters and fit new ones. Are you saying this happened without your knowledge ?

Back on topic
I am paying UW the following:- gas 6.411p a unit and 19.42p standing charge, and electric 24.389p and 34.9p standing charge.
I just thought I would throw that out there as this is the gas and electricity thread

Back on topic
I am paying UW the following:- gas 6.411p a unit and 19.42p standing charge, and electric 24.389p and 34.9p standing charge.
I just thought I would throw that out there as this is the gas and electricity thread
Are you on a fixed deal? Those are good prices compared to most. Who's UW?

I am struggling to understand how they could have moved you onto a smart meter without your knowledge. To change your meters they need access to your property to remove both your old gas and electric meters and fit new ones. Are you saying this happened without your knowledge ?
It was put in some years back but only in the last few months have they started to take the info for themselves

You see Russia and China as having never ending malign intent, consequently everything they do is the thin end of the wedge and we must stop them now before it's too late, before, in your words it "snowballs"

Great plot for a movie.

As for...

"I’m glad you were t around in 1914/39 you’d have been waving the white flag welcoming ze Germans goosestepping down the Mall whilst murdering people in plain sight."

You need to read up on what led to the First World War.
I know what led to the war my point with you is that you’d just sit back and let these people run all over everyone at what point would you decide to intervene? Knock knock is too late.

Bulb have recommended I change my monthly payments from £190 to £410 a month … do I do this or just ride it out ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.