Gas & Electricity

Martin lewis much calmer today , the news for households is good and businesses should know where they stand in nov

Party conference season is taking up most of next week , should be cancelled imo so they can get on with this

anyone know when the first payment of the £400 is credited to energy accounts?, begining or end of October?

over the last 3 months my gas/electric have come in at £90 per month for both 'give or take a couple of quid' so providing i dont put any central heating on during October the rise will see that £90 up to £112, less the £66 Government payment will see the October bill at £46. 'yes £11.50 per week'

i'm going to see if i can get through all winter without the central heating on, we have the log burner and a ton of ready logs to burn, the challenge will be in January but im sure it can be done
It depends on your supplier, British Gas and EDF are both paying it directly back into your bank account if you have DD details setup.

Agreed

Don’t see the point having it for energy if not coming straight off your account
I suspect that it's down to the energy suppliers. If they put it on the account as a credit then it'll cause them an enormous amount of work when people want to either reduce the DD payments (and forgetting to put it back up causing a debit on the accounts), or will be wanting it paid back into their bank accounts every month. Sometimes you have to let people manage their own lives.

It’s bollocks,it should be credited to the account as half the feral cunts will be buying flat screentvs with it or sky to and be defaulting on their bills leaving the rest of us to take up the slack
That's a bit harsh, maybe £40 could go towards their higher bill then they can use the rest towards the food shop which seems to me has gone up over 25%

That's a bit harsh, maybe £40 could go towards their higher bill then they can use the rest towards the food shop which seems to me has gone up over 25%
Not harsh mate some of these people in fuel poverty still seem to have tattoos all over their bodies sky multi room and noses full of coke.People don’t seem to get their priorities right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.