Gas & Electricity

Had EON plus round today to fit smart meter. They change the gas meter and elec meter then tell they won't work cos there is no signal in the area. Cheadle. What was the funking point of them wanting to fit them in the first place ! And how do read the fuckers now.

Had EON plus round today to fit smart meter. They change the gas meter and elec meter then tell they won't work cos there is no signal in the area. Cheadle. What was the funking point of them wanting to fit them in the first place ! And how do read the fuckers now.
It’s so you can’t tamper with them later, ours with EDF the leccy one has never worked, it’s a fucking con, and no doubt they are getting government grants to do it.

Just had my DD payments for October, 1 payment left of £160 + 12 payments of £190 = 2280 + 160 total = £2440 no mention of the £400 allowance. Oh and I get £150 refund in Sept because I’ve overpaid in DD payments.

So does this mean I won’t pay anymore even if I go over the capped price because if that’s true all the people with the big fuck off houses will benefit more than anyone else.

So does this mean I won’t pay anymore even if I go over the capped price because if that’s true all the people with the big fuck off houses will benefit more than anyone else.
It's a cap on a unit, you still pay more of you use more

Martin lewis much calmer today , the news for households is good and businesses should know where they stand in nov

Party conference season is taking up most of next week , should be cancelled imo so they can get on with this
Party conference season eh...

Be a shame if the Railway unions call strikes on the day before and after the Tory conference...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.