Gas & Electricity

I pay £160pm dual fuel with EON. Next month will be paying £138pm. This takes into account the £67 rebate. Happy with that. I live in a 3 bed bungalow alone. Put the heating on for an hour morning and evening to take the chill off. Bought myself a 14 tog duvet, and a thick dressing gown which input on during the day if I get cold.

Just got the new charges. Not as bad as I thought.

159369214a427fd19e5c785a9f230857.jpg

In fact, it’s free for a year with the £400 rebate.
Yh mine is estimated at £540 for a year 2 bedroom flat

Out of interest, for those on a smart meter

How much was your electric bill today ?
The Octopus will not give todays reading but yesterdays was 6.4 KW
On laundry days we use circa 9-10 kw. On slumberfull chillax days we use 5 kw

When we are away on sabiticals we use 2.5 kw constant for appliances such as alarm, fridge freezer etc etc etc

I am single and live in a small terrace, my bills for the last few years have averaged about 60 a month, i am with e-on, my last estimate is that it will double, i don't have a smart meter, and they have been estimating my bills for two years, no meter readings due to the pandemic, currently £300 in credit which should see me ok for the rest of the year. we have had a warm spring and summer,i put the heating on for a couple of hours last week for the first time since April, easy for me on my own, if you live in a larger house with kids not putting the heating on is not an option, very worrying, we as a society are going to have to look after the more vulnerable. All this caused by the hard left's friend Putin. Expensive but morally right, the russians must not be allowed to rape, murder, and annexe a country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.