Gas & Electricity

It's a bit weird this, we will be paying less not more. What isn't palatable is that the govt are paying money to fuel companies on our behalf. It feels like they are paying their mates off.

Top PL football clubs are probably up there with the most out of touch groups around.

I’m expecting a price rise again.

One year when the cost of living pay rise was 1% and inflation was at about 2%, City put season ticket prices up 12%.
Circa 3% this season, don’t think they are that out of touch nowadays.

This is what mine says from BG, it’s a big ambiguous isn’t it .
View attachment 56846
The £2500 is based on an annual usage of 2900 kWh of electricity and 12000 kWh of gas. If you use more than that, you'll pay more than £2500 and if you use less, you'll pay less.

They really should be clearer about this - I've had someone at work ask me the other week if the £2500 cap means he can use as much gas and electric as he wants and only get charged a maximum of £2500 for it. This bloke isn't someone I'd class as unintelligent so there must be loads of people up and down the country who are thinking the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.