Gas & Electricity

We're getting €600 credited to all domestic households' electricity accounts (announced in the budget over here yesterday. Three €200 "payments", one sometime before the Christmas, and two more sometime in the new year. It'll help when the expected price hike(s) hit, sometime this winter.

We're getting €600 credited to all domestic households' electricity accounts (announced in the budget over here yesterday. Three €200 "payments", one sometime before the Christmas, and two more sometime in the new year. It'll help when the expected price hike(s) hit, sometime this winter.
Thats a Govt looking after its population....why they can't cap prices at rates from a year ago I don't know....fuck this wholesale price garbage.

To what end? I presume you're not on a fixed deal? Isn't the variable rate limit cap set for 2 years now?
Hasn't come in yet.
There's a big jump in SVR coming next week. It's fixed after that.
And it's a cap on the price per kWh, not on your annual bill.
To keep up with next week's rise Octopus reckon I should up my payment £50 a month.

Last edited:
Will City lower season ticket prices - in a gesture of acknowledgement of the financial crisis?
If they don't I think we can expect thousands of empty seats - next season.
Top PL football clubs are probably up there with the most out of touch groups around.

I’m expecting a price rise again.

One year when the cost of living pay rise was 1% and inflation was at about 2%, City put season ticket prices up 12%.

That isn’t right. Well, as far as I understand it, itisn’t. The government website states you will get the money paid directly into your bank account shortly after your next six payments go out. I know it doesn’t really make much difference in practice but that money is a rebate for you to do with what you want. Not for the company to decide they’re going to intercept it to make sure you pay them.
Here is our Octopus online portal, showing the goverment discount is to be deducted from our direct debit payments.

Ar8AB1M.jpg

KwrPM3k.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.