Gas & Electricity

What could possibly go wrong!
Everything but we could always read the instruction or sit outside. should have read the instructions first but hey! it’s done now and on closer inspection it does say if using indoors “Ventilation“ which rather defeats the object.
To be positive it’s those little canisters of butane gas. :)

That is cold considering the time of year but I'm guessing you're quite high up compared to me in the leafy shire.
For sure. I’ve been with the missus for 19 years and have always told her that coldness is a state of mind.

In 2006, she told me that she was not going to ask for the heating to be put on before I did.

She made it to the second week in December.

I’m hoping for similar this year!

My campaign slogan this year is “the longer you can cope without heat, the more we can use it.”

so this months has just arrived 11th Sept/11th Oct, after the £66 government payment the electricity was £38 and the gas was £10 for 4 adults, heating still off though, im over the bluemoon with that

Moved into a new house in June and haven't looked at how the boiler actually works yet bar having it on constant for half an hour just to check the cost...

Currently about 15.5-16.5 in the house and we're coping fine, kid still wants to sleep in short sleeves and shorts pyjamas...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.