Gas & Electricity

Anyone using the Octopus app? On usage it only shows electricity (day/week/month/year) but I can’t seem to toggle to Gas?

Noticed I got this in my gas account the other day miscellaneous payment didn’t come out my account plus I got £66 into my bank today, don’t want to question it incase it’s a mistake and they don’t notice

Attachments

• BD1FA69D-411A-4DFA-A67B-8F88324C13C7.png
    BD1FA69D-411A-4DFA-A67B-8F88324C13C7.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 35
Put heating on at 45 C two weeks ago and lived as normal. 3/4 bedrooms (loft conversion) plus conservatory. Mostly Gas apart from the usual TV, microwave , kettle, dish washer, tumble dryer and washing machine and lights.
In the two weeks used Gas 501 Kwh and Elec 77.1 Kwh.
With Octopus and at new rate £87.15 for the two weeks, this time last year 28/54 for the two weeks.
Can live with this and can probably make more savings by cutting down on washing/ drying and dish washing moving to every two days.

Put heating on at 45 c two weeks ago and lived as normal. 3/4 bedrooms (loft conversion) plus conservatory. Mostly Ga sapart from the usual TV, microwave , kettle, dish washer, tumble dryer and washing machine and lights.
n the two weeks used Gas 501 Kwh and Elec 77.1 Kwh.
With Octopus and at new rate £87.15 for the two weeks, this time last year 28/54 for the two weeks.
Can live with this and can probably make more savings by cutting down on washing/ drying and dish washing moving to every two days.
45c? Are you a lizard?

Smart meter tonight shows we jave used a combined amount of £64-00 up to now this month. Basically free for the first eleven days of this month. No heating on yet, coal fire ready though, don't anticipate firing it up until mid November at this rate.

Smart meter tonight shows we jave used a combined amount of £64-00 up to now this month. Basically free for the first eleven days of this month. No heating on yet, coal fire ready though, don't anticipate firing it up until mid November at this rate.
yes it seems affordable with the CH off, away on holiday on 22 November so thats my target without the CH, i have the log burner and around 40 bags of logs, keep looking over at my little stash but there to precious to burn yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.