Gas & Electricity

50 Ships hanging about Europe, each full of LNG but nowhere to discharge it. Some gasification facilities being hastily put together, as LNG needs heating to turn it into gas. Storage at 90% or more.
Incidently, the poster who blamed Brexit for any UK energy problems (in the Ukraine thread) was talking rubbish. UK energy relationship with EU, including access agreements, unchanged by Brexit, at least until 2028.
Germany now suggesting a completely new regime for EU energy market. Quelle surprise.

Anyone else with EDF? They credited our bank with the government money instead of our account, im sure they said they weren’t going to do that. Dangerous game that lots will spend it on other things
We're with EDF, still not had anything yet.

The £66 quid literally covers our bill at the moment as we're on a decent fixed rate for another 12 months.

We've been putting the cash they'd normally have from us into our savings accounts as we're already a couple of hundred in credit.
I’ve stuck it back in so we can just start using stuff as we see fit, if it’s cold and we get in off a walk I’m banging it on we can afford (luckily) fuck it

I guess one more week and then people will get some indication of where their bills are going to sit, for many people they may have put the heating back on for a few days for the first time in months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.