Gas & Electricity

Next couple of days should be interesting when the bill comes in. currently £700 in credit, paying £154 a monthe plus the £67 from the Government.
looking at the figures on my smart meter we are ysing around £4 a day, maybe slightly less. So i believe my credit will continue to rise but they still want more.
They are being told to get fucked.

Next couple of days should be interesting when the bill comes in. currently £700 in credit, paying £154 a monthe plus the £67 from the Government.
looking at the figures on my smart meter we are ysing around £4 a day, maybe slightly less. So i believe my credit will continue to rise but they still want more.
They are being told to get fucked.
Similar for us too. £500 in credit and £66 rebate and we use £4-5 a day d/d is £175 and they want to up it. I’ve been on to them and said if you put my direct debit up without consulting me I will be on to the ombudsman. Cheeky fuckers

Winter officially begins tomorrow ninety days of winter. Our smart meter shows our annual usage currently £2080-00 for gas and electric . Our usage has certainly gone up this month, past thirty days £243-00, DD of £218-00 plus the gov.hand out of £66 our credit will rise a little. Have to say it's tough keeping the family inside to watch how they use things.

That’s a great system for giving you that level of depth and accuracy to the figures, how does it manage to work that out?
It just asked me how many bedrooms, type of heat source for radiators and hot water and which appliances I had.

It’s not right. It’s a beta version that they are trialling. There’s no way our lighting costs that a month, for instance.

Also can’t see our fridge/freezer costing the same to run as our laundry does.

It only came up this week, so am hoping for more info and better data as it improves.

It just asked me how many bedrooms, type of heat source for radiators and hot water and which appliances I had.

It’s not right. It’s a beta version that they are trialling. There’s no way our lighting costs that a month, for instance.

Also can’t see our fridge/freezer costing the same to run as our laundry does.

It only came up this week, so am hoping for more info and better data as it improves.
Fair enough, I just glanced and thought it looked impressive!

Fair enough, I just glanced and thought it looked impressive!
I could understand the gas being more accurate than electricity. Gas is only from the boiler or cooker, so it could learn what we use when.

Electric can’t be that accurate. Too many appliances used at different times of day.

It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out. I’m not going to stress over it, just observe what they can learn about us remotely.

Had our heating on 1 hour this morning and then from 1030 to 1930, usually we have it on for an hour at night, it’s cost us around £3 extra for those 8 hours! The wife works from home and our house is open plan and shit for insulation, so I’d consider that ok. It’s supposed to get fucking cold next week with snow predicted at the end of the week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.