Gas & Electricity

Name me one Scottish company that owns the oil/ gas fields...
They are all multinational organisations using finance and investment on a global scale. The main oil companies where BP, Shell. You name me one English one. Or do you confuse British with English? Sure looks that way.

Personal care has shot up along with everything else so it has been a bummer we didnt get the universal credit money during covid , hopefully we get a decent amount coming in , it will all help, as always i need to see the exact details as people think everyone on benefits is on uc

Best wishes to you both
Triple lock coming back next year on state pensions too so should be a big increase if inflation stays high. It’s the level in Sept that determines next years rise. Can’t see it going down too much before then.

We will all have to pay these payments back just like furlough payments, which is along with the war is going to take years before we get back on the front foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.