Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

Rebecca_mcfc77 said:
I am Sam's cousin. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your kind words and shared memories of Sam. He was a great lad, and I am proud to say he was my friend as well as my cousin.

It has been a difficult and sad day, but to see all the support on here is fantastic. Thank you all.

Sam, my mum, our cousin Danny and his girlfriend, and me all went to the QPR game together. He was so happy that day and I am honoured to have that shared memory with him.

RIP Sam, sleep tight x

All the best to you and your family.

He was a great man who touched the hearts of many and his dry sense of humour was something to behold.

I was lucky enough to meet him in the flesh and behind the humour, he had a heart of gold.

Rebecca_mcfc77 said:
I am Sam's cousin. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your kind words and shared memories of Sam. He was a great lad, and I am proud to say he was my friend as well as my cousin.

It has been a difficult and sad day, but to see all the support on here is fantastic. Thank you all.

Sam, my mum, our cousin Danny and his girlfriend, and me all went to the QPR game together. He was so happy that day and I am honoured to have that shared memory with him.

RIP Sam, sleep tight x
Thoughts to you and your family. This is only the internet, but your cousin was like a buddy who people genuinely looked out for. I wish I had met him in person, because he sounds like he was a top, top bloke - just as he came across on here.

Absolutely tragic news, never met the lad but this puts everything into perspective, thoughts with friends and family! R.I.P blue!

Rebecca_mcfc77 said:

RIP Sam, sleep tight x

hi rebecca sam introduced me to his cousin, outside his house in march, was that you? I think you can see by the replies that he was very well liked and leader of the 'cellar'. Take care, we are all thinking of you.

andyhinch said:
tueartsboots said:
Who's going to let them out of the cellar ? Stunned is an understatement.
Fare play to you mate I can't make a joke, know he'd love it but i've not been on the family long enough

We're all family and all equals mate, don't worry about hierachy or silly things like that, we're all blues.

Terrible news, one of the best posters on here one of the posters that get me through the day at work with a good chuckle.

Why is it always the good guys???

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Will be forever remembered on here, classic poster.

Rest in peace champion.

Rebecca_mcfc77 said:

RIP Sam, sleep tight x

My genuine and deepest sympathies are with you at this time, he was a belting bloke, just belting.

Hi Glen, that was me you met that day. Sam was a great lad and still can't believe that I won't see him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.