Gavi

I don't think he'll come to City.

He's gotta know Pep's not going to play a 18 year old while chasing titles.

We used to scream about Foden not getting game time. Hell we still have people screaming about Julian not getting game time.

But Alvarez and Perrone accepted the challenge. I'm just not sure Gavi will.

We learned a lot about the mentality of Barca & Real kids from Eric Garcia, Ferran Torres and Brahim Diaz.

He'll likely do a Carvalho.. sign a 2 year contract somewhere and be on his way back to Barca just like Eric Garcia.

Gavi on a free would be a phenomenal piece of business honestly.

Doubt he'll leave though I think they'll sort it out.

I don't think he'll come to City.

He's gotta know Pep's not going to play a 18 year old while chasing titles.

We used to scream about Foden not getting game time. Hell we still have people screaming about Julian not getting game time.

But Alvarez and Perrone accepted the challenge. I'm just not sure Gavi will.

We learned a lot about the mentality of Barca & Real kids from Eric Garcia, Ferran Torres and Brahim Diaz.

He'll likely do a Carvalho.. sign a 2 year contract somewhere and be on his way back to Barca just like Eric Garcia.
Brahim Diaz wasn't a Barca or Madrid kid...

Real fan through and through!
Is he? I see no evidence of this other than one quote about it being a "dream" to play at the Bernabeu, after his debut.

He grew up in Malaga and it seems he was a boyhood Malaga fan. He just saw Real Madrid as an opportunity too big to turn down.

Barca fan through and through right? He’d probably rather wait it out for however long it takes for them to sort things out.

His mate, Pedri, who I prefer has Barca fanatics as family members. Although not from their academy, they’re both the golden boys of Barca.

Strange things happen in football but I can’t see Gavi leaving.

No chance. He’ll only leave Barca if he’s booted out the door and then would be ready to go back as soon as the opportunity arises.

Gavi on a free would be a phenomenal piece of business honestly.

Doubt he'll leave though I think they'll sort it out.
It would be incredible and would love it to happen.

Personally I can’t see La Liga letting Barca fall apart something will happen.

Also can’t see Pep, Txiki and Ferran doing this to their beloved Barcelona

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.