Gavi

Gavi is one of the future stars of the game. And he's almost to the top already. We should absolutely take him if available and he wants to come. I might even take him over Bellingham, but I feel like we have a place for both. :)
Do you really think he won’t do a Garcia/Torres and want to go home in 2-3 years?

Do you really think he won’t do a Garcia/Torres and want to go home in 2-3 years?

Mate, Barca are now under investigation for bribing referees from 2001-2018!?! They have HUGE financial problems, have been caught selling their TV rights to themselves so got a huge tax bill on that, are behind on transfer payments to clubs and still owe Messi, Pique, Frenkie and probably many more players outstanding wages?!

Personally think as soon as Barca get their issues sorted the kid and Barca will be fawning all over each other and he’ll be pining to go back like most of the kids.

Mate, Barca are now under investigation for bribing referees from 2001-2018!?! They have HUGE financial problems, have been caught selling their TV rights to themselves so got a huge tax bill on that, are behind on transfer payments to clubs and still owe Messi, Pique, Frenkie and probably many more players outstanding wages?!
Ignorance is a bliss

Please help me out here R30 because I’m confused by you saying that “Barca have been caught selling their TV rights to themselves so got a huge tax bill” because if a business sells what it already has to itself then that income balances against the outgoing on the books (breaking even) and, in my experience, a business needs to generate profit to become liable for tax.
Do the Spanish have a tax regime that just steps in and takes a huge amount of tax off a business for breaking even or something?

Last edited:

No evidence in Negreira case

Please help me out here R30 because I’m confused by you saying that “Barca have been caught selling their TV rights to themselves so got a huge tax bill” because if a business pay sells what it already has to itself then that income balances against the outgoing on the books (breaking even) and, in my experience, a business needs to generate profit to become liable for tax.
Do the Spanish have a tax regime that just steps in and takes a huge amount of tax off a business for breaking even or something?

Just remember reports like this mate

No evidence in Negreira case

Haven’t seen that officially announced?? It was only a few days ago they were officially charged??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.