Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
richards30 said:
So are we the chip leader then danamy??

Yes but don't be fooled by the Rags they're still at the table
Is our interest as strong as tolmie made out though mate?? Is he the back up to nasri or a deal to get rid of carlos?

blueinsa said:
richards30 said:

I think we have the biggest pile dont you :-)

The key to this transfer is Tevez i hope,a world class striker going to there place to appease the fans.He will score shit loads in that league making himself a hero within one season.

I just hope its a permanent transfer and not a loan deal as muted-the last thing we want is a season loan deal,reducing his value significantly and we end up with Tevez back shit stirring for a move back to South America.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 am --<br /><br />
richards30 said:
Danamy said:
richards30 said:

Yes but don't be fooled by the Rags they're still at the table
Is our interest as strong as tolmie made out though mate?? Is he the back up to nasri or a deal to get rid of carlos?

Its obvious that Bert wants Tevez out now,it looks like this gathered momentum when the Corinthians deal went sour.

flb said:
The key to this transfer is Tevez i hope,a world class striker going to there place to appease the fans.He will score shit loads in that league making himself a hero within one season.

I couldn't agree more and its the driving force behind everything imo.

Inter have a unhappy player that interests us. We have an unhappy player that interests them but one that they are possibly unable to afford right now.

I posted before that a common value will possibly be attached to both players, circa £30m so that financially. both clubs effectively just swap the players. That said i can see us buying Sneijder now but loaning Tevez to Inter for 12 months with a guaranteed purchase price agreed thereafter. I also believe that it would suit us as money coming in 12 months from now for Tevez will be beneficial towards FFPR but i may be wrong?

Yes Tevez is worth more but we are never going to get his true valuation and im sure that despite briefings to the contrary, Mancini and us as a club don't want Tevez back through the door again.

blueinsa said:
flb said:

Inter have a unhappy player that interests us. We have an unhappy player that interests them but one that they are possibly unable to afford right now.

I posted before that a common value will possibly be attached to both players, circa £30m so that financially. both clubs effectively just swap the players. That said i can see us buying Sneijder now but loaning Tevez to Inter for 12 months with a guaranteed purchase price agreed thereafter. I also believe that it would suit us as money coming in 12 months from now for Tevez will be beneficial towards FFPR but i may be wrong?

Yes Tevez is worth more but we are never going to get his true valuation and im sure that despite briefings to the contrary, Mancini and us as a club don't want Tevez back through the door again.

Agree fella,but we need to avoid loaning Tevez out-hes just after his longterm aim of returning to South America at a fee that South American clubs can afford.

flb said:
blueinsa said:
flb said:

Agree fella,but we need to avoid loaning Tevez out-hes just after his longterm aim of returning to South America at a fee that South American clubs can afford.

I think it would be a loan with a nailed on purchase in 12 months at an agreed price. Once we have the money who gives a fuck what he and his agent sort out for him, he will no longer be our problem.

What I want from Sneijder if by chance we get him! Is for him to say that the scum and us offered the same package but he went for us because of Mancini and where we are and heading!

waspish said:
What I want from Sneijder if by chance we get him! Is for him to say that the scum and us offered the same package but he went for us because of Mancini and where we are and heading!

We shouldn't under-estimate De Jong's influence or Mancini's for that matter and Wes was not only very friendly with some of our players last week, he was also very complimentary about us post match as a football team.

blueinsa said:
waspish said:

We shouldn't under-estimate De Jong's influence or Mancini's for that matter and Wes was not only very friendly with some of our players last week, he was also very complimentary about us post match as a football team.

Yeah he was.....

If and it's a very big if in my book! He does come I don't want is all the media backtracking saying oh he never was going to the scum baconface said so!

As always I will opt for the simplistic solution.

We owe about 15m -17m on the Balotelli deal
We want 50m for Tevez in outright sale
We don't care how we get the money as long as we end up with the 50m.
If Inter have placed a 32m valuation on Sneijder and we owe 17m that makes a total we would owe to Inter of 49m (Thats close enough to 50m for my accounting brain)

Sneijder joins us we pay the full amount up front.
We sell them Tevez and they give him 4 year deal
They write off the 17m we owe them

In other words Inter get from us 15m and Tevez this year
We get Sneijder

Jobs a good un

From Inters perspective, 15m shown as positive on balance sheet. Amortisation and wages for Sneijder simply replaced with amortisation and wages for Tevez.

Rammyblues said:

As always I will opt for the simplistic solution.

We owe about 15m -17m on the Balotelli deal
We want 50m for Tevez in outright sale
We don't care how we get the money as long as we end up with the 50m.
If Inter have placed a 32m valuation on Sneijder and we owe 17m that makes a total we would owe to Inter of 49m (Thats close enough to 50m for my accounting brain)

Sneijder joins us we pay the full amount up front.
We sell them Tevez and they give him 4 year deal
They write off the 17m we owe them

In other words Inter get from us 15m and Tevez this year
We get Sneijder

Jobs a good un

From Inters perspective, 15m shown as positive on balance sheet. Amortisation and wages for Sneijder simply replaced with amortisation and wages for Tevez.

sorry mate but why are we giving inter 15 million..an tevez..that works out at 65 million when i went school? for sneijder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.