Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

blueinsa said:
GStar said:
blueinsa said:
100% agree and it depresses me no end.

Or it could be because there's one report and one journo on twitter saying it could happen, and since then basically everyone has come out and dampened the story completely.

I find it strange that people on here think Sneijder should make a public declaration on twitter that he is moving here or analysing someone's position from a team sheet (which is impossible).

This has nothing to do with the 'mentality of City fans'... if there was more than a rumour then i reckon more would be excited, i think everyone is taking a pretty cautious approach to this one. Which makes sense, as it could be complete fuckwittery.

Its the "lock thread" comments that fucks me off mate, especially when its based on nothing more than a negative comment made by someone with fuck all track record to what is a positive story.

Some posters are desperate it seems to always find the negative when it comes to City and will completely ignore any positive and dismiss it as bullshit whilst desperately clinging to any negative.

That's the point, there's absolutely no reason to write this off at this stage, yet so many people seem so keen to do so at the 1st opportunity, quoting everything that can be seen as a negative rather than just keeping an open mind & waiting to see what happens.

I love the denials.

But ask yourself what are they denying? We never seem to know how the question was worded.

The press should publish any questions they asked when publishing quotes.

For example

The City source and Branca could have been - Has Sneijder signed for City. Seeing though the deal has not been concluded yet, the answer would be no.

Hence the press run with the story City and Inter deny the story published in Gazetta.

could be a smokescreen for iniesta ;-)

theevilweasel said:
I love the denials.

But ask yourself what are they denying? We never seem to know how the question was worded.

For example

The City source and Branca could have been - Has Sneijder signed for City. Seeing though the deal has not been concluded yet, the answer would be no.

Hence the press run with the story City and Inter deny the story published in Gazetta.

There are many many reasons why the clubs would deny it at this stage even if it were true.

Well damany has jus sed it's true and he defo knows something so I'm happy with that ;)

theevilweasel said:
I love the denials.

For example

Its all in the wording bud...all they have done is deny that a deal hasnt been done..(not that theres a deal in place)

Valencia deny David Silva deal
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=519241" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=519241</a>

etc etc

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

Tevez for Sneijder is looking more likely by the day. Revenue neutral and cuts rags out of any deal plus gets Wenger moving on Nasri.

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

Yes. Some conjectures and situations have been constructed to justify the denials yet still believe, but when we haven't had a single piece of supporting evidence it suggests the story is a non-runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.