Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
southstand117 said:
blueinsa said:
richards30 said:
zin seemed very confident but fbloke isnt!!! i trust tolm but thanks to the arseholes on the board we have to have twitchy bums for a while!!!! come on tolm,one final message before you leave mate??

Danamy is the guy worth listening to on this forum imo...

And has he had anything to day today?
I see things are just as hot back home as they are here on holiday :-) Dont forget the suncream and drink plenty of fluids mate(beer) ;-) Got tomoz sorted, that was the first thing on the agenda ;-) Zin's right in saying this has legs, if he asks his Bro he'll tell him i called it last month in PM....

Ticket For Schalke said:
Project said:
Pretty sure FBloke has decent contacts when it comes to construction but not deals like this.

Although he'll have you believe otherwise. Is he blowing his on trumphet on twatter still?

I don't follow him. The ego stroking was too much.

blueinsa said:
richards30 said:
Dribble said:
fbloke says we deffo wont get him, Tolmie says we deffo will!!! Who'd be an ITK eh? **LOL** :-)
zin seemed very confident but fbloke isnt!!! i trust tolm but thanks to the arseholes on the board we have to have twitchy bums for a while!!!! come on tolm,one final message before you leave mate??

Danamy is the guy worth listening to on this forum imo...

So if sneijder signs for us can people stop quoting fbloke once and for all?the guy knows sweet FA and just scours twitter and newsnow.he's admitted as much in the past and then one day decided to declare himself ITK.

The likes of zin/tolmie/danamy are well worth trusting,and I've a strong feeling they are bang on with this one.

Rammyblues said:
If Zin has said it is kosher why does anyone need TH, Danamy also is good on info, everyone needs to chill a little we ain't going to announce anything just before CS game, neither will we do owt tomorrow, I reckon earliest we here will be around wednesday, don't know what it is but somehow I always feel thursday is the day that City do their transfers. Nice little double header Sneijder and Nasri together. :-)

It would be good to announce it at the CS imo. Really good but unfortunately unlikely. They may drop a few rumours out there if it's true though.

Even if a deal is agreed though, they'll have to meet Sneijder in person & that is likely to be days away as he's, of course, in China.

If it's not true we should get a big, clear statement from Inter, that he's not leaving, any time now, rather than 'no deal has been agreed' which leaves it open to interpretation.

From ragcafe:

The thick cunts of bluemoon have started quoting this thread.

You know your still shite when the only thing you can get over your nearest 'rivals' is a transfer, which hasn't even transpired yet, so quote this one fuckwits.

Glad to be of service senor rag:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy0NxOxNdAs[/youtube]

Neville Kneville said:
Rammyblues said:
If Zin has said it is kosher why does anyone need TH, Danamy also is good on info, everyone needs to chill a little we ain't going to announce anything just before CS game, neither will we do owt tomorrow, I reckon earliest we here will be around wednesday, don't know what it is but somehow I always feel thursday is the day that City do their transfers. Nice little double header Sneijder and Nasri together. :-)

It would be good to announce it at the CS imo. Really good but unfortunately unlikely. They may drop a few rumours out there if it's true though.

Even if a deal is agreed though, they'll have to meet Sneijder in person & that is likely to be days away as he's, of course, in China.

If it's not true we should get a big, clear statement from Inter, that he's not leaving, any time now, rather than 'no deal has been agreed' which leaves it open to interpretation.
thats what i hoped had happened this morning mate!! right on the eve of the game boom we sign their top target to add extra spice to tomorrow!!!!

sounds like more details to come out later then

can't help get the feeling that united are still in for him

Surprised no one is paying attention to Gasperini's quotes that nothing will happen until next week at earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.