Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Dribble said:
richards30 said:
fbloke reckons we wont get him!! :-(((
fbloke says we deffo wont get him, Tolmie says we deffo will!!! Who'd be an ITK eh? **LOL** :-)
zin seemed very confident but fbloke isnt!!! i trust tolm but thanks to the arseholes on the board we have to have twitchy bums for a while!!!! come on tolm,one final message before you leave mate??

Danamy is the guy worth listening to on this forum imo...

blueinsa said:
richards30 said:
Dribble said:
fbloke says we deffo wont get him, Tolmie says we deffo will!!! Who'd be an ITK eh? **LOL** :-)
zin seemed very confident but fbloke isnt!!! i trust tolm but thanks to the arseholes on the board we have to have twitchy bums for a while!!!! come on tolm,one final message before you leave mate??

And has he had anything to day today?

blueinsa said:
richards30 said:
Dribble said:

danamy posted earlier saying he was very confident what was being reported was true if that helps mate? can anyone please find his posts from this morning? im shite at stuff like that!! lol

Pretty sure FBloke has decent contacts when it comes to construction but not deals like this.

southstand117 said:
blueinsa said:
richards30 said:

And has he had anything to day today?

He was on earlier mate and commented :-)

richards30 said:
Dribble said:
richards30 said:
fbloke reckons we wont get him!! :-(((
I enjoy all the ITK speculation but I take it all with a pinch of salt TBH. I haven't yet heard one ITK come with something completely leftfield that turned out to be true. All of the ITK speculation that I've heard was already being speculated in the mass media somewhere else anyway, but its fun all the same..... :-)

If Zin has said it is kosher why does anyone need TH, Danamy also is good on info, everyone needs to chill a little we ain't going to announce anything just before CS game, neither will we do owt tomorrow, I reckon earliest we here will be around wednesday, don't know what it is but somehow I always feel thursday is the day that City do their transfers. Nice little double header Sneijder and Nasri together. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.