Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasperini has had his say. He said: "Wesley Sneijder? We'll see. I don't know. We'll think about it next week if there is this development."

Footyblue said:
From ragcafe:

The thick cunts of bluemoon have started quoting this thread.

You know your still shite when the only thing you can get over your nearest 'rivals' is a transfer, which hasn't even transpired yet, so quote this one fuckwits.

Glad to be of service senor rag:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy0NxOxNdAs[/youtube]

pmsl the dumb scum.

Neville Kneville said:
Rammyblues said:
If Zin has said it is kosher why does anyone need TH, Danamy also is good on info, everyone needs to chill a little we ain't going to announce anything just before CS game, neither will we do owt tomorrow, I reckon earliest we here will be around wednesday, don't know what it is but somehow I always feel thursday is the day that City do their transfers. Nice little double header Sneijder and Nasri together. :-)

It would be good to announce it at the CS imo. Really good but unfortunately unlikely. They may drop a few rumours out there if it's true though.

Even if a deal is agreed though, they'll have to meet Sneijder in person & that is likely to be days away as he's, of course, in China.

If it's not true we should get a big, clear statement from Inter, that he's not leaving, any time now, rather than 'no deal has been agreed' which leaves it open to interpretation.

City and Inter were in the same city last week

kippaxwarrior said:
Neville Kneville said:
Rammyblues said:
If Zin has said it is kosher why does anyone need TH, Danamy also is good on info, everyone needs to chill a little we ain't going to announce anything just before CS game, neither will we do owt tomorrow, I reckon earliest we here will be around wednesday, don't know what it is but somehow I always feel thursday is the day that City do their transfers. Nice little double header Sneijder and Nasri together. :-)

It would be good to announce it at the CS imo. Really good but unfortunately unlikely. They may drop a few rumours out there if it's true though.

Even if a deal is agreed though, they'll have to meet Sneijder in person & that is likely to be days away as he's, of course, in China.

If it's not true we should get a big, clear statement from Inter, that he's not leaving, any time now, rather than 'no deal has been agreed' which leaves it open to interpretation.

thats why i thought the reports this morning had been planned since dublin!!!! surely there were talks between ourselves and inter regarding carlos and sneijder????

What happens to silva if we sign Sneijder? It seems like we could only play one at a time and both are too good to sit on the bench.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Gasperini has had his say. He said: "Wesley Sneijder? We'll see. I don't know. We'll think about it next week if there is this development."
So, the manager has no idea but the media know different?

I know who I'd trust.

Forzacitizens said:
sounds like more details to come out later then

can't help get the feeling that united are still in for him
Same here, the story is to get them to shape up, and get on with the deal, we don't want WS but Inter want Tevez

Adam-mcfc said:
What happens to silva if we sign Sneijder? It seems like we could only play one at a time and both are too good to sit on the bench.

The thought of Sneijder and Silva in the same team with Aguero is fantastic. Sneijder will collect the ball deeper than Silva and with Silva in the team with him teams have to allow Wesley some space to come forward. I think they'd compliment each other.

The Future's Blue said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
So, the manager has no idea but the media know different?

I know who I'd trust.
the last bit is interesting though??? plus dont the owners/presidents decide the transfer policies in italy??

And the same stadium, our players seen talking to sneijder (tapping up). No doubt our management had a word with their management over a spag bol and a bottle of wine or two. Who is not to say that everything done but the paperwork and a medical. We know the delays we had with paperwork for Aguero maybe all Wes has to do is agree with Inter his loyalty bonus and fly to Manchester. Off course this is all conjecture and speculation on my part but why not:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.