Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/oytI27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/oytI27</a>
doesnt seem as convincing as this morning though does it??

gingerthai said:
warhawkmoski said:
Adam-mcfc said:
What happens to silva if we sign Sneijder? It seems like we could only play one at a time and both are too good to sit on the bench.

My guess would be that Sneijder comes in and takes the Barry/Milner spot in the starting 11

------------Hart-----------
Micah-Komp-Lescott-Kolarov
-----------NDJ-------------
-----------YaYa------------
----Silva-------Sneijder-----
---------Aguero------Mario

Dont forget Clichy.

Clichy and Kolarov seem to be interchangeable at this point in Mancini's eyes, and both will get numerous games.

warringtonmcfc said:
Duncan Castles from Sunday Times reckon he knows the answer and will publish later. Implication I think is it's not us.
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of

Adam-mcfc said:
What happens to silva if we sign Sneijder? It seems like we could only play one at a time and both are too good to sit on the bench.

ro--ta--tion

:)

big blueballs said:
warringtonmcfc said:
Duncan Castles from Sunday Times reckon he knows the answer and will publish later. Implication I think is it's not us.
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of
proof????????? you seem very confident??

On a lighter note and bit offf topic

Sergio's latest twitter update
Sergio Aguero

On the train with @pablo_zabaleta and Silva going to Watford and then London. Very motivated

scaled.php

jimmy blue shoes said:
richards30 said:
fbloke reckons we wont get him!! :-(((

When did fbloke become ITK?

Fbloke is going on something he was told by a Twitter user called MUFC Transfers who was told by someone else that Duncan Castles said that the news is about Sneijder and United. Castles won't reveal until the Sunday Times breaks the story. Fbloke knows nothing. Castles seems to believe that Wes is off to United.

warhawkmoski said:
gingerthai said:
warhawkmoski said:
My guess would be that Sneijder comes in and takes the Barry/Milner spot in the starting 11

------------Hart-----------
Micah-Komp-Lescott-Kolarov
-----------NDJ-------------
-----------YaYa------------
----Silva-------Sneijder-----
---------Aguero------Mario

Dont forget Clichy.

Clichy and Kolarov seem to be interchangeable at this point in Mancini's eyes, and both will get numerous games.

Think we will see more of Clichy at left back than Kolarov. Your right they will be interchangable but i think Clichy will be first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.