Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
big blueballs said:
warringtonmcfc said:
Duncan Castles from Sunday Times reckon he knows the answer and will publish later. Implication I think is it's not us.
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of
proof????????? you seem very confident??
I'm with richards30, proof?

big blueballs said:
warringtonmcfc said:
Duncan Castles from Sunday Times reckon he knows the answer and will publish later. Implication I think is it's not us.
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of
Why do people post such ridiculous things - unless you're his agent? I could understand if you said you don't believe he will sign for us. That's a legitimate opinion.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/08/sneijder-agrees-move-to-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/08 ... ster-city/</a>

One thing I don't understand about the original Sneijder story. 36 million euro seems low for someone like him. We have a player like Tevez who wants out. It doesn't seem natural that if Sneijder were coming here, Tevez wouldn't be going the other way in exchange.

big blueballs said:
warringtonmcfc said:

Alright Soren lad?

richards30 said:
The Future's Blue said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Gasperini has had his say. He said: "Wesley Sneijder? We'll see. I don't know. We'll think about it next week if there is this development."
So, the manager has no idea but the media know different?

I know who I'd trust.
the last bit is interesting though??? plus dont the owners/presidents decide the transfer policies in italy??
Very true, but it does put to bed the story that it's a done deal. Unless, of course, they don't let the manager know what's going on.

Giles said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
richards30 said:
fbloke reckons we wont get him!! :-(((

When did fbloke become ITK?

Fbloke is going on something he was told by a Twitter user called MUFC Transfers who was told by someone else that Duncan Castles said that the news is about Sneijder and United. Castles won't reveal until the Sunday Times breaks the story. Fbloke knows nothing. Castles seems to believe that Wes is off to United.
does castles have good sources then?? i just cant see how the rags can afford the transfer fee and wages???? isnt there 2 or 3 players who have to be on a par with the top earners??? if so they`ll have to hand out pay rises to them players!! they only offered rooney the money to stop him coming to us to save face!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
big blueballs said:
warringtonmcfc said:
Why do people post such ridiculous things - unless you're his agent? I could understand if you said you don't believe he will sign for us. That's a legitimate opinion.

Its called "ikkle ciddy-itis".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.