Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
warhawkmoski wrote:
Adam-mcfc wrote:
What happens to silva if we sign Sneijder? It seems like we could only play one at a time and both are too good to sit on the bench.

My guess would be that Sneijder comes in and takes the Barry/Milner spot in the starting 11

------------Hart-----------
Micah-Komp-Lescott-Kolarov
-----------NDJ-------------
-----------YaYa------------
----Silva-------Sneijder-----
---------Aguero------Mario

Dont forget Clichy.

My thinking is two brilliant teams which can alternate between Champions League and Premiership and be able to perform as well in FA cup and Carling cup. All player being interchangeable, there is no 1st and 2nd eleven just MCFC squad.

......................................Hart
RichardsZab....Kompany/Toure..Lescott/Savic..Clichy/Kolorov
AJ/Silva.....................NDJ/Barry.............Milner/Yaya
Nasri/Sneijder........Balotelli/Dzeko......Aguero/Tevez

Might have players paired off wrong but you all get the idea.

richards30 said:
big blueballs said:
warringtonmcfc said:
Duncan Castles from Sunday Times reckon he knows the answer and will publish later. Implication I think is it's not us.
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of
proof????????? you seem very confident??
Let's just say the rags are not worried by the Gazzetta story, not one bit!

Aussie! said:
On a lighter note and bit offf topic

Sergio's latest twitter update
Sergio Aguero

On the train with @pablo_zabaleta and Silva going to Watford and then London. Very motivated

scaled.php

love it

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
Adam-mcfc said:
What happens to silva if we sign Sneijder? It seems like we could only play one at a time and both are too good to sit on the bench.

ro--ta--tion

:)

Mancini has just said this. He will have to change half the team from one game to the next because of the Champion's League.

Bob will have his work cut out its true but with 3 cup comps and the prem theres plenty for everyone.

big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
big blueballs said:
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of
And how do you know this ?

big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
big blueballs said:
says who???? rag cafe is going fucking apeshit!!!!!!! havent heard owt from the theatre of shit to say otherwise???

There's no smoke without fire, so for me there must be something in these rumours, but a note of caution, the rag shite has been trying to outsmart us ever since the Tevez transfer and they have been all over wes for some time and can not be disregarded.

big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
big blueballs said:
When you say "rags" are you talking Fergie/Gill or the fans?
Because the rag fans on twitter are very worried!

Rammyblues said:
warhawkmoski wrote:
Adam-mcfc wrote:

My guess would be that Sneijder comes in and takes the Barry/Milner spot in the starting 11

------------Hart-----------
Micah-Komp-Lescott-Kolarov
-----------NDJ-------------
-----------YaYa------------
----Silva-------Sneijder-----
---------Aguero------Mario

Dont forget Clichy.

My thinking is two brilliant teams which can alternate between Champions League and Premiership and be able to perform as well in FA cup and Carling cup. All player being interchangeable, there is no 1st and 2nd eleven just MCFC squad.

......................................Hart
RichardsZab....Kompany/Toure..Lescott/Savic..Clichy/Kolorov
AJ/Silva.....................NDJ/Barry.............Milner/Yaya
Nasri/Sneijder........Balotelli/Dzeko......Aguero/Tevez

Might have players paired off wrong but you all get the idea.

I agree to a certain degree but like most managers i think Mancini will want continuity. So you will find although a first 11 wont be set in stone there will be players who are in the team more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.