Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paz said:
http://twitter.com/#!/VincenzoPerotti

This guy seems convinced hes going to utd but it appears hes a utd fan so not the most credible of sources

He's not helping them by making this shit up.

Clearly they cannot afford Sneijder. Don't need inside knowledge of any 'deals' to see that. Only way he could go there is if he lopped at least 25% off his salary demands, which he's not going to do - only the most deluded fucking moron would think he will, especially when there will be another offer on the table much closer to what he actually wants.

Whether we go through with it or not nobody knows, but as I said earlier, if we actually want him we will get him and there is nothing they can do about it.

Even if we don't want him, the chances of him signing for United must be close to zero.

Andouble said:
Marco Branca (Inter): "There have been no negotiations with #mcfc, no contact. I haven't even received a phone call from Manchester."
maybe a fax or email then??

big blueballs said:
The Duncan Castles story is more bullshit, he knows fuck all about what's going on, no one does apart from the major players, let's just let it play out and see what happens
You should now bullshit you've been spouting it all afternoon.

i8rags said:
big blueballs said:
The Duncan Castles story is more bullshit, he knows fuck all about what's going on, no one does apart from the major players, let's just let it play out and see what happens
lol! very true mate.

mackenzie said:
big blueballs said:
The Gazzetta article was nothing more than bullshit and a nudge for the rags, by the looks of it
Bollocks.
What makes you think any different, we have apparently made no contact with Inter and all of a sudden the Gazzetta state we have, the next thing we know is that the rags have pulled out of any WS deal, mischief making that's all nothing more to either kick the rags up the arse or hope for interest from us, probably fed to Gazzetta by Inter

i8rags said:
big blueballs said:

He is desperate for the rags to get their man it seems!

salfordpaul said:
i dont believe we have an interest in him! was very surprised to read this thread this morning!

Your opinion or an informed opinion mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.