Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
i8rags said:
big blueballs said:
The Duncan Castles story is more bullshit, he knows fuck all about what's going on, no one does apart from the major players, let's just let it play out and see what happens
You should now bullshit you've been spouting it all afternoon.
lol! very true mate.
Haha very funny, the info I gave was to the best of my knowledge true and from within the rags 1st team staff, if you don't like tough shit, like I said hope I am wrong but just cause it ain't what you want to hear you don't like it,

grow up sonny

big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
i8rags said:
lol! very true mate.
Haha very funny, the info I gave was to the best of my knowledge true and from within the rags 1st team staff, if you don't like tough shit, like I said hope I am wrong but just cause it ain't what you want to hear you don't like it,

grow up sonny
if you are a blue then name the person??? why cover a rag??

salfordpaul said:
i dont believe we have an interest in him! was very surprised to read this thread this morning!

bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

:)

blueinsa said:
i8rags said:
big blueballs said:
The Duncan Castles story is more bullshit, he knows fuck all about what's going on, no one does apart from the major players, let's just let it play out and see what happens

He is desperate for the rags to get their man it seems!
Unfortunately for him, Wesley has already left the building and Trafford he is not heading for.

big blueballs said:
mackenzie said:
big blueballs said:
The Gazzetta article was nothing more than bullshit and a nudge for the rags, by the looks of it
Bollocks.
What makes you think any different, we have apparently made no contact with Inter and all of a sudden the Gazzetta state we have, the next thing we know is that the rags have pulled out of any WS deal, mischief making that's all nothing more to either kick the rags up the arse or hope for interest from us, probably fed to Gazzetta by Inter
Because, funnily enough, after your original post where you cited that the rags weren't worried in the slightest I kind of lost faith in anything you said after that.

blueinsa said:
i8rags said:
big blueballs said:

He is desperate for the rags to get their man it seems!
Far from it, but some of you thickets can't understand there are two sides to what's going on and get carried away with bollocks spouted by the media taking it as gospel, laughable really

Ive been checking this thread all day and it's been a great day! It's encapsulated everything it means to be city! Cautious optimism early on in the day followed by crushing negativity around 4pm then ends with a huge anti climax. Loved every minute of it. Come on blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.