Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
big blueballs said:
blueinsa said:
i8rags said:
You should now bullshit you've been spouting it all afternoon.

He is desperate for the rags to get their man it seems!
Far from it, but some of you thickets can't understand there are two sides to what's going on and get carried away with bollocks spouted by the media taking it as gospel, laughable really

Go on, name the rag source.

Let us all see why it is your so confident.

Cant see sneidjer signing for us, would expect Nasri finalised by middle of next week.

Every fucking weekend we say sign by end of next week and every middle to the end of the week we say may sign for us next monday. If Zin is right (and he usually is) that Bert doesn't want Tevez through our doors again is Tevez due back Monday or Thursday, whichever it is we should see him leave and Sneijder in, which means either just before friendly international with Holland or just after. Don't know who all our other players are going to have to jet off to to play their friendlies but suspect our targets will be away with their respective countries until at least Thursday. In many respects playing Monday night gives us 48 hours recovery time over other teams.

mackenzie said:
big blueballs said:
mackenzie said:
Bollocks.
What makes you think any different, we have apparently made no contact with Inter and all of a sudden the Gazzetta state we have, the next thing we know is that the rags have pulled out of any WS deal, mischief making that's all nothing more to either kick the rags up the arse or hope for interest from us, probably fed to Gazzetta by Inter
Because, funnily enough, after your original post where you cited that the rags weren't worried in the slightest I kind of lost faith in anything you said after that.
And like I stated my source was not concerned by the article in Gazzetta as felt it was bollocks nothing more, like I said if he goes anywhere it's to the rags, the big word is if sorry if that upsets a few of the deluded on here

you watch sky sports news having a power wank if we don`t end up with him..

they`ve had faces like smacked arses all day as the news sort of broke about us and wesley,you just watch the yellow ticker tape and it being their top story if he decides to stay in milan..

roll on tomorrow and another fun packed day.....

big blueballs said:
mackenzie said:
big blueballs said:
What makes you think any different, we have apparently made no contact with Inter and all of a sudden the Gazzetta state we have, the next thing we know is that the rags have pulled out of any WS deal, mischief making that's all nothing more to either kick the rags up the arse or hope for interest from us, probably fed to Gazzetta by Inter
Because, funnily enough, after your original post where you cited that the rags weren't worried in the slightest I kind of lost faith in anything you said after that.
And like I stated my source was not concerned by the article in Gazzetta as felt it was bollocks nothing more, like I said if he goes anywhere it's to the rags, the big word is if sorry if that upsets a few of the deluded on here

Name the fucking rag or stfu will you.

Goodlove said:
Ive been checking this thread all day and it's been a great day! It's encapsulated everything it means to be city! Cautious optimism early on in the day followed by crushing negativity around 4pm then ends with a huge anti climax. Loved every minute of it. Come on blues!!

Yeah it's been a good read all day....

The trick is don't believe any of it, just enjoy.....

big blueballs said:
mackenzie said:
big blueballs said:
give it up son- you have been spouting shit for hours on here- most of the blues I know are long suffering - but never deluded.

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
salfordpaul said:
i dont believe we have an interest in him! was very surprised to read this thread this morning!

bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

:)

You are confident Damo :-)

hehe! lets see! if we do sign him i'll throw myself at your feet and kiss your toenails! ;)

you ve obviously heard sthg that I haven t!

blueinsa said:
big blueballs said:
mackenzie said:

Name the fucking rag or stfu will you.

well said insa

richards30 said:
lol!! never seen you sure about something dam???? heard solid info mate?

Argh, this is one of those things where the person who 'gave' it to me did so in extreme confidence, so I've got to keep stum on it. I'll say that a few days back, in passing conversation, somebody dropped a bollock and obliviously admitted more than they thought they did. It isn't a "Sneijder's a done deal" thing, but it was enough to make me wonder what was going on. Of course, Tolm also said in his last posting on here that we'd be looking at him if the Nasri deal took too long.

Somebody PM'ed me earlier with some great information which I wish he'd post on here (you know who you are!).

The final piece of the puzzle was Gazzetta banging it on their front page. That paper doesn't do things like that for no reason, or to score points, or to budge people or things like that. They aren't Marca.

I really wish I could say more, but it will fuck me up quite heavily. People should wait to hear from Danamy as I'm sure he can fill in gaps that I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.