Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering why newspapers are to be beleived when its a favourable story and are a bunch of lying bastards when its a unfavourable story???

manimanc said:
you watch sky sports news having a power wank if we don`t end up with him..

they`ve had faces like smacked arses all day as the news sort of broke about us and wesley,you just watch the yellow ticker tape and it being their top story if he decides to stay in milan..

roll on tomorrow and another fun packed day.....
Speaking of faces like smacked arses, Dalglish has just been on SSN and his face.....is liked a smacked arse!!! also, not interested in SSN tomorrow...I will be up at 5:45 and off to Wemberlee!!!...COYB!!!!

carlosthejackal said:
Just wondering why newspapers are to be beleived when its a favourable story and are a bunch of lying bastards when its a unfavourable story???

Depends on the paper, the story and the journo.

Damocles said:
richards30 said:
lol!! never seen you sure about something dam???? heard solid info mate?

Argh, this is one of those things where the person who gave it to me did so in extreme confidence, so I've got to keep stum on it. I'll say that a few days back, in passing conversation, somebody dropped a bollock and obliviously admitted more than they thought they did. It isn't a "Sneijder's a done deal" thing, but it was enough to make me wonder what was going on. Of course, Tolm also said in his last posting on here that we'd be looking at him if the Nasri deal took too long.

Somebody PM'ed me earlier with some great information which I wish he'd post on here (you know who you are!).

The final piece of the puzzle was Gazzetta banging it on their front page. That paper doesn't do things like that for no reason, or to score points, or to budge people or things like that. They aren't Marca.

I really wish I could say more, but it will fuck me up quite heavily. People should wait to hear from Danamy as I'm sure he can fill in gaps that I can't.
no problem mate,if the info is good and then time arises you can maybe let on abit more info on our latest itk!! danamy posted earlier that things were moving on sneijder and zin seems extremely confident and we all know who his source is!! lol

Lets see if Daniel Taylor writes anything for the The Guardian tonight, he is probably the most reliable journo for City related stuff. Things like playing down Nasri when SSN and the world said he was joining us imminently, what, a month ago now?

carlosthejackal said:
do you not think maybe its the paper involved??? we know the sun,mirror etc are pro rags so they negative spin everything city since the takeover!! this news came totally out of the blue from an italian paper with very close links with inter!!

southern muppet said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Just got a text from a blue I know down south he was in this Italian coffee shop this afternoon in the smoke,got talking to this bloke happens to be some Italian journo called gabrielle marcooti,he said sneijder was more likely to go to city than united ??????

Just got a text from a blue I know he was in this Italian pizzeria when some Italian who claims to be a direct of Inter apparently asked him if anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
Wtf doh!!!

LoveCity said:
Lets see if Daniel Taylor writes anything for the The Guardian tonight, he is probably the most reliable journo for City related stuff. Things like playing down Nasri when SSN and the world said he was joining us imminently, what, a month ago now?

DT is probably on holiday, he's a proper part timer! ;)

modgeblue said:
what happened to the 9 oclock announcement?
came earlier on mate,think it was a few pages back.complete non-story if truth be told saying neither the rags or us want to pay sneijders wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.