Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulkster said:
What is funny is that this afternoon there was a fair amount of stick being given out to anyone who dare doubt this story!

Why?

Tell me your not feeling vindicated?

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Rammyblues said:
The hardest decisions for Bert will be who to have in the stands, if he has 22 players all internationals, the so called two for each position, he can only have 18 of them on the pitch and bench. As I posted earlier the squad he is assembling is so that we can compete equally as well in Cl and Prem without exhausting any single player, so rotation is the key trying to fit Aguero, Tevez Dzeko, Balo, Nasri Sneijder Silva in a so called best eleven aint going to happen. The sooner CL kicks in the better for all concerned.
Wtf is bert

Are you still pissed up ???

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Wtf does this mean??? Who is AlainMigliaccio?

A__Migliaccio AlainMigliaccio
Hello all,please expect an announcement at 12pm Monday from my new client Wesley Sneijder.
probably a piss-taker mate!!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Hello all,please expect an announcement at 12pm Monday from my new client Wesley Sneijder.
Well , the real life AlainMigliacco is supposedly Nasris agent

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/alain-migliaccio/details/berater_196.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/alain ... r_196.html</a>

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Agent who has players like Ribery and Nasri on his books. Account real or not, I don't know.

oakiecokie said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Rammyblues said:
The hardest decisions for Bert will be who to have in the stands, if he has 22 players all internationals, the so called two for each position, he can only have 18 of them on the pitch and bench. As I posted earlier the squad he is assembling is so that we can compete equally as well in Cl and Prem without exhausting any single player, so rotation is the key trying to fit Aguero, Tevez Dzeko, Balo, Nasri Sneijder Silva in a so called best eleven aint going to happen. The sooner CL kicks in the better for all concerned.
Wtf is bert

Are you still pissed up ???
Wrong one mate

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Pretty sure the guys a WUM, he's meant to be Nasri's agent and tweeted stuff before about him [Nasri] that wasn't true, now he's pretending to be Sneijder's agent due to an agency merger....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.